• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a good team?

Fire_Floatzel

What's 3000 X 3 + 1?
Years
  • I wanted to start a new team in my soulsilver so i wanted to know if this team was good enough
    Typhlosion
    Floatzel
    Roserade
    Lucario
    Altaria
    Absol

Please tell me if I should replace a pokemon or do anything else

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Moved to the in-game sub-forum, as this doesn't seem to be competitive? o.o (No EVs, natures, movesets, etc)

EDIT: just so you know, you'll get better rates with more information.

Last edited:

s_a_l_poke

n00b = g00d
    Years
  • Ignoring the fact that you've provided us with no information about your team, other than the Pokemon themselves, I'd say it's a moderately good and very balanced team (although a bit OU). Electric types always come in handy, though, and I've finished all of SS without touching a Grass type, so I'd recommend switching Roserade for an Ampharos, Lanturn, or Jolteon. Also, Absol isn't all that strong, but it's useful in some occasions.

I hope this helped!

Back