• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is this Buy SAFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok so I want to Buy Choas Black and Dark Cry for my GBA ON Ebay for 4$ Each with shipping are they fake?? I dont know if I trust but they are very very legit pictures on ebay of the Game Cartidges and does not even looked phtoshoped at all but anyway since I can post links his Username of the Seller is andy 8487

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Neither of those are legit Pokemon games. Which means yes, they are fake. I wouldn't trust them. You can get them for free online.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well, considering these are hacks of the official games, there are no safeguards in place to ensure that you're getting the game you're paying for, that it was dumped onto the cartridge correctly, etc. There's also no recourse if you have an issue with it because it's not official so you can't go to Nintendo or Game Freak. So if you're looking to play it on your GBA, you'll be taking a risk buying it.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I personally wouldn't recommend buying any form of hacked 'mon games on cartridge, because they will most likely have some glitches or flaws, but if you really want it, then go ahead.

I don't know if it's legal to buy these games, though. That's something that you'll have to figure out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ...Yeah don't do it. Use the Q&A thread next time, please. Even though these are fake games and don't fit into any section tbqh...

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back