• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Is this some kind of joke?...Spinda~

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
    Years
    Poor Spinda's never had a really powerful card in the TCG yet, so here's a bigger, better fake version for him!

Click here and make a Spinda happy!

OK, so this card's not meant to be serious...it's littered with weird errors (how many exactly are there?) and bad art. Don't bash me about this, OK? Happy April Fool!

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Hahaha... Funny card But if you use that in RL you could ask Spinda to run away with the image of the retreat cost...

LOL!!! 0 HP??? how can it use the AFD attack?
    Nice attack... but the ID feels kinda wrong.. 7/10

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    I really don't like this card!

It is completely ugly and wrong...

1) Spinda isn't shining so it shouldn't come out fo the box!
    2) The little text should all be capitalizd.
    3) where is the set symbol, and the set number and rarety, if their is none, please, clearly show that it is a promo.
    4) the attacks are written completely wrong, i don't like them.. And the names of them, need working on...
    5) Why is their a spinda holding the retreat cost? That's ugly and that should be fixed up.
    6) The picture of spinda shouldn't go on top of any text, and now we can't see the HP so it wouldn't be worth playing it in a tournerment...

IM COMPLETELY JOKING!~

I have ALWAYS wanted to do that!

Nah! That card ROCKS! i absolutely LOVE it... good job.. 10/10! keep it up

Back