• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this team good?

Chibi Buizel

Where the heck is the airport?
    Years
    I've never really been able to construct a team very well. But what you are about to see is probably the best team I've ever assembled IMO. Please give me your feedback!

Is this team good?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    On Floatzel, I would suggest replacing Ice Beam with Ice Fang due to higher Attack. Then, I would recommend replacing Surf (unless you still need it to navigate) with Brick Break. Disregard that if you still need it to navigate.

Jolteon needs a revamp. Jolteon has high Sp. Atk. Therefore, (she?) should have special moves. Specifically, I would recommend Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, and Toxic or Light Screen. You definitely don't want to run all one type on one Pokemon.

On Emboar, replace Heat Crash with Stone Edge. This gives defense against the super-effective Flying-type.

On Zoroark, I would replace Fake Tears with Nasty Plot, so the advantage would continue against multiple opponents. Also (just what I would do), Shadow Ball over Night Slash due to high Sp. Atk.

On Togekiss, we again have a Special sweeper. I would say definitely cut out Extremespeed. Replace it with Flamethrower, SolarBeam, or Shadow Ball.

Finally, Garchomp. Everything's good here. The only possible suggestion would be replace Dragon Rush with Dragon Claw due to the fact that Dragon Claw is still strong, and has 100% accuracy.

Years
    Only thing I have to add is Garchomp is positively deadly with Swords Dance, capable of sweeping entire teams single handedly. If you want to run that then replace Crunch. Definitely keep Dragon Rush though, it works perfectly on Garchomp.

Roughneck Tom

The dawn of a new champion....
    Years
    Nothing much to say about your team . They are really awesome pokemons and can do a ton of damage at a pokemon battle . However you really would want to teach Dark Pulse (TM 79 ) to Zoroark to make use of that high special attack of Zoroark .

Back