• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Is tvere a way tp get your pokemon to follow?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I'm making a Pokemon Fire Red ROM hack and I was wondering is there a way to get it so your Pokemon follow you around like in HG/SS? Thanks for any help.

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
    Years
    I'm making a Pokemon Fire Red ROM hack and I was wondering is there a way to get it so your Pokemon follow you around like in HG/SS? Thanks for any help.
    With lots of scripts to be honest not even worth it lol but would be dang awesome if you did it. would consume a LOTT of time writing the scripts lots of vars too 0.0

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    With lots of scripts to be honest not even worth it lol but would be dang awesome if you did it. would consume a LOTT of time writing the scripts lots of vars too 0.0

Don't use scripts for this, use asm.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    What's asm?

Assmebly. It's a programming language, which can easily add more features to your hack. Using alot of scripts for Pokémon to follow you is inconveint. So with ASM, you make it alot easier. ASM helps us do more features like Gen 6 Experience, Fire Red Hacked Engine, and a whole butt load of stuff, here is a link

Research and Development

Back