• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your goal to be better than others?

Is your goal to be better than odas??

• Oh my gosh oh no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOO

• Yep why not, it'll be great! ^_^

• .... YAHOO

• Of course I wanna what are you born for?

• Total voters

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
  • Depends on what you are talking about. If you are talking about being a Pokemon trainer or hockey goaltender or something I may compete to a degree, but for the most part no, it's not like I can be the only one who's good at something. I like everyone to enjoy themselves. It's only in things that I have a real passion for like Pokemon or hockey where I can see myself competing with others like that.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I'm so freakin' competitive...I'm rarely the best at anything anymore, but when I am I get such a buzz off of it. Heh...I'm even starting to make the people around me competitive too. Oh well.

But yeah, my answer to the initial question is "Fizzuck yeah."

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
  • I would like to be a valuable player/person in whatever the game or topic or competition is but I have no problem not being the MOST valuable.....

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • FlamingTorchic said:
    Sure, why not? Everyone wants to be better then some people in certain subjects or activities. For example, I want to be the best poster on PC! :) But everyone would like that (I think) :P

When I was a newbie, I wanted to be the best poste in PC. But, I gave up because I couldn't find any more threads to post on. :cool:

Back