• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iseehaters is a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    this is to the administrators on here, their is a guy using my youtube name and pic on here calling him self iseehaters well he got that or stole that from me.. i am iseehaters on youtube and this guy or kid is using my pic and name on here .. i saw he is posting hatefull stuff so please ban him or remove him asap.. you only need to go over to youtube and see who i am for real. i would never do such crap as he is doing here infact if not for some one telling me he was on here i would never of know or really cared about it ... just letting you all know.. thanks..

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    this is to the administrators on here, their is a guy using my youtube name and pic on here calling him self iseehaters well he got that or stole that from me.. i am iseehaters on youtube and this guy or kid is using my pic and name on here .. i saw he is posting hatefull stuff so please ban him or remove him asap.. you only need to go over to youtube and see who i am for real. i would never do such crap as he is doing here infact if not for some one telling me he was on here i would never of know or really cared about it ... just letting you all know.. thanks..

It's sad that this has happened, but I don't think they care if he did something bad on Youtube. Only on here. They are in control of Pokecommunity and not Youtube. And I don't think they would be so drastic as to ban that member.

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
  • Uh, yeah? The staff here can't control things on YouTube, so if you wanna settle it, try to talk to that guy or just report him, on YT that is. I don't think the staff will ban him since PC has absolutely NOTHING to do with YT.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • No, that's not what he means. He means a guy is posting hateful stuff ON HERE who is posing to be him.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • If he starts causing trouble here, he will be taken care of. But I'm afraid we can't do anything just because he uses a username you use on other places, because if a username is unregistered, it's up for the taking by anyone.

Thanks for the heads up, though, we'll keep our eyes open.

I'm going to close this here, since there isn't really anything that could be added.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back