• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Isj Mix Palace

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    ill be making mixes with up to 4 pokemon, yes, thats right, 4 pokemon! and as top grade as possible too, btw, since i have school, ill randomly choose requests, as in,
    "Don't complain if you dont get your's done,"
    it may be since of these reasons:
    the 2-4 pokemon cannot mix well,
    the mix was late
    or
    the mix i didnt choose to do

btw, if you have one less pokemon in your sprite for those who do 3-4, it could be since:
    2 pokemon are not compatible[ aka like rattata, aggron, and gardevior. rattata and aggron can be comp[atible but gardevior cant compat with any of the two]

Remember! i randomly choose some to do, not all of them

examples:

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Isj Mix Palace

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    uhmm i would like a random pokemon fusion ( a common one like ratatta and pidgey, the ones you always run into) and an evelotion for it please, any ones you feel are good to do. :D

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    lmao those are great, but i didnt literally mean rattata and pidgey lol, i ment common guys like them, you know how theirs pidgeys, rattatas, sentret, poochyena, i need some to put in the first route oin my game :D, I really like the ones you made though!

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    madrox17 said:
    lmao those are great, but i didnt literally mean rattata and pidgey lol, i ment common guys like them, you know how theirs pidgeys, rattatas, sentret, poochyena, i need some to put in the first route oin my game :D, I really like the ones you made though!
    you're welcome, what game is it =\
    btw, i dont think the raticate one will work =x

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    unknown title yet, but im not having any of the originalpokemon, its a newe region in a distant area wherfe the pokemon have simialr features but arent the same they're more like cousins to them,like a doberman dog is to a wolf typr thing you know, storys faint at the moment, but there will be 2 friends for you to battle upon your journey ( they each get one of the starters you didnt choose) em really dont know of nothing else, im makin it on rmxp so gonna have to find a scripter when im near completion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    GAWD YOU ROCK! 0.o The umbroen espeon in my sig is the one I made. 0.o

Can I havvve... Hmm... You see the Nidoran in my sig? I want a Ninetales just like it. You know, black w/ red eyes.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    ty for the comment,
    and sure im done with it just now
    Isj Mix Palace

this one is trans, but ti is in gif so it looks weird on the head
    Isj Mix Palace

normal one with no trans

Back