• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSkill is here to Stay ! Hai People ! =D

Years
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= iSkill Introduction =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

First of all I would like to say Hello to everyone in this Lovely Forum (i'm presumming) and thanks for receiving me here.

My username is iSkill but my real name is Michael, so you may call me Mike or Michael, or even iSkill. XD
    I've been playing Pokemon Games ever since I was a little boy and my Mom got me a Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Yellow. I've been loving Pokemon ever since.

I still play Pokemon today, I have Black 2 for my 3DS, but I'm considering buying the new X and Y Pokemon. Since I play so much Pokemon, I was like.. "Why not search for a Pokemon Forum where I can make Friends and Trade Pokemons?", so I searched Pokemon Forums in Google and this site appeared. I love its layout and I've been seeing that Members are active here and that they are very Lovely, Caring and Helpful people. So I decided, why not? And here I am.

Now a little about myself. I was born in Portugal. When I was 6, I went with my Parents and my Brother to live in France, Paris. And here I am still. I love doing and practicing Magic Tricks. I'm also a very good Graphical Designer and I'll be opening a Graphics Gallery Soon and if People like it, I may open a Shop for Orders.

I also love playing Black Ops II or Fifa 2014 in my Xbox, if you want to add me on my Xbox, just PM me your Gamertag. I also play alot of Pokemon Black 2 and also if you wanna trade pokemons just let me now. I currently also play Minecraft on my PC, so I'll see you soon. ;)

My Favourite Colour is Black, my favourite singer is Pharrel Williams. I am considering making some Pokemon ROM Games, the Hacked ones, so I'm gonna have to work alot. XD

Anyways, thanks for reading my Introduction, sorry for it being so big. If you want to talk and become my Friend, please don't hesitate to leave a PM or a VM by.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Thank You ! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hey there iSkill and welcome to PC!!
    Great introduction, really, i love how much you are telling us about yourself (:

Nice to see you have been a fan since always, Pokemon Yellow was my first Pokemon Game as well!
    If you are lloking for topics concerning the 5th Gen games, check out *this* section!
    And if you feel like trading or sharing FCs, then the *Trade Corner* is the place to go.

Im looking forward to check out your image gallery, and i might even have a request for you :P
    Adding you to play some Fifa would be fun, but im a playstation gamer so yeah xD
    You will be making friends in no time, im sure! If you ever feel like it, feel free to drop me a line or two ;)

Have a lot of fun, ill see you around :D

Years
    Aww thanks Michael, PC loves you too! Welcome aboard!

You picked a great time to join because there's loads you can do here, and we're sure to have all your interests covered in any way possible. ROM hacks tend to draw many people over here and you are no exception to that, so I'll recommend the Emulation & ROM Hacking section for you where you'll find loads of hacks and resources for making hacks. It's one of the most visited sections here so you know you'll be in capable hands with the regulars there. There's also Trade Corner if you're interested in trading, and do share your friend code either via your signature or the X/Y section's Friend Code thread. And lastly I think you'll enjoy the Video Games section as well since you do like gaming, it's a pretty active place from what I've seen.

See, so much you can do already and I hope you can explore everywhere else because there's loads on offer and when you get involved you can potentially make some new friends along the way. I'm always open for a message if you want to chat or make a new friend, and you can always call upon any of the staff members in the bold names if you need any assistance.

I'll be seeing you around Michael, and have an awesome time here at PC!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Well Thank you for the Epic Replies Zorogami and Hikamaru, I already feel Welcomed here. ^.^

And I sure will check those Sections, thankiies !

Back