• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Issue with Advanced Map Warp

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2021
    I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue when using Advanced Map.

So I currently have a map with four warps. All the warp tiles are set to 61 (or some variation thereof). When the map had three warps, all of the warps worked correctly. However, when I added on the fourth warp, for some reason, Warp #0 started acting up (warping me to a mirror image of the map intended for Warp #3 where none of the warps worked). I set Warp #0 to the side (didn't delete it) and created a new warp (#4), and that works... but now Warp #3 warps to a mirror image of Warp #4.

Uncertain what is causing this error. I can reset Warp #3 to 0,0,0 (the Celadon Department Store base), so perhaps it's an issue with the map intended for Warp#3? But it was working just fine previously.....

Back