• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issues with Symbols and Trainer name

Years
    I've recently added the Dual Screen script, which needed some customisation here and there. I did noticed after i've added this script in, the whole game was a bit of messed up here and there...

As example this Nidoran + Trainercard issue per Font: (This happens with Em R/S and FRLG)

It just adds this wierd [] symbol, on ever name i type in:

And last but not least with the Diamond and Pearl Text: (Only the Nidoran name shows incorrectly, the Gender symbol is missing... but the Trainer name does show correctly)

Again, Name shows correctly...

How to fix this issue, even removing the Dual Screen script won't do a thing. But the wierdest thing of all is that this issue happened after i've added the Dual Screen Script in the Tutorial on the Wiki site. :(

Thanks ^^

Edit: nevermind the Nidoran gender issue, seems to never have been an issue at all + it's also not an issue with the pokemon.txt file, sorry about that ^^
    But the problem with the fonts are still annoying :P

Last edited:
    Back