• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It’s our party we can do what we want

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I love parties omg. My friend holds a lot of them and I always go to them because they're so fun. It's usually just her, me, and our close friends, and we're all hilarious and weird. It's so much fun.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm not a party person at all, especially during family gatherings. I'll go to one, but I just find myself extremely bored and sitting on the couch drinking while the others are having fun and talking about things that I'm not really interested in. I'd talk to a cousin or two but that's it. I'm not even that social either.

In friends' parties, they're a lot more fun and I'm usually the most sociable...but that's only when I'm drunk haha.

Overall, I don't go to parties...I usually go to the family ones, but I just do nothing there. My weekends are filled with sports. :)

Sirfetch’d

I don't like being around crowds of people. If I am at a party, I'm that person who lurks away from everyone else and doesn't speak.

Heck, even family reunions aren't all that great. Although it is amusing to see/hear my uncle pretending to hate everyone. {:

This is pretty much my opinion on the whole party thing. I just don't like them in general because I don't like the big crowds and really don't care about anything that parties have to offer. Do I like being like this? not really. I'd like to be more social, but I'm just not that type of person.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't really go to parties. I branched out this year and went to two of them during band camp. One was pretty meh while the other one was fun and conveniently on my 21st birthday. We know what I was doing.

Years
  • I'm absolutely a party person. I hate going to clubs and that, they're too loud.
    I'd much prefer to go to a bar, or chill in someones backyard with 100 other people that I know.
    I like being in close proximity with drunk people. It's so hilarious the antics that go on.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • Over the summer, I went to a lot of parties. I mean, A LOT. I live at the beach and there are a lot of crazy bonfires and parties and stuff. After getting caught at a couple of them, being taken home in a cop car, ran from the police 304329 times and a few of my close friends getting DUIs. I decided that it wasn't really worth it. It's fun and all, but the morning after sucks and alcohol sucks. For anyone who doesn't like them, you aren't missing much. I think people only do it so that they can seem cooler. That's why I did it.

Yumetaro

MAI RIBBONS
    Years
  • I normally don't go to huge parties/festivals especially with little kids, too much stimuli for me to handle.

I like going to small parties or even bigger parties with people that I know.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i don't like parties..it gives me headaches ..though i love spending time with the people who are close to me watching movies while eating popcorn and drinking pepsi or maybe going to Cinema and enjoy a new movie..which i haven't done since nearly a year now...music and dancing...Karoke!! i wish to go to one of those places and sing Karoke with a small group of people it would be super fun!! :3

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I've heard some nasty s*** can go down at those things people call parties. I've never actually had any friends in high school, so I never was invited to any (though if I was, I would decline), and the group of friends I have now are almost as far away from partyers than I am. The closest thing I go to are these nice grammar school grads bike trips, which are far from my generalisation of those wild, noisy, sometimes nasty party things.
    Though all my information on party's is from the ol telly so I'm probably very wrong in my stereotype.

Back