• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It has been... a long time my friends.

Years
  • One year ago, school was about to let out and I was already thinking about Summer 2014. However, a thought emerged. I wanted to play, all the ROM Hacks the Pokemon Community created. For the next 3 months, I've accumulated countless ROM Hacks and started to play them all. I always thought how much time and effort devoted fans put in to their humble ROM Hacks. As such, it was a delight to play through them all.

Sadly, nearing the end of August, school was to start up once more. I had to put aside my fun for studies and education.

Almost 8 months later, I get reminded of this when me and friends were talking about ROM hacking. I come back and wow, I have missed a lot.

It feels great to be back <3.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's nice to see you again, buddy; welcome back to PC!

So, what kind of ROM hacks have you been playing, and which would you call your most favorite? I've played a few before (not any recently, unfortunately, but from the ones I've tried, they were all great), and from them, I'd say mine would be Ruby Destiny series. I've tried my hands on almost all releases within Ruby Destiny, and they seemed to have been very engaging.

Anyhow, I hope you like it here! If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to check out our CF&S forum; people are always ready to help.

Years
  • It's nice to see you again, buddy; welcome back to PC!

So, what kind of ROM hacks have you been playing, and which would you call your most favorite? I've played a few before (not any recently, unfortunately, but from the ones I've tried, they were all great), and from them, I'd say mine would be Ruby Destiny series. I've tried my hands on almost all releases within Ruby Destiny, and they seemed to have been very engaging.

Anyhow, I hope you like it here! If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to check out our CF&S forum; people are always ready to help.

Hahah thank you <3.

I spent most of my time playing Pokemon Glazed (which I believe is one of the best ROM hacks out there.) I also played Dark Rising, Dark Rising 2, Shinygold X, and Sienna. Although Ruby Destiny wasn't quite my cup of tea, it was still a very well made ROM hack in my opinion.

Again, thank you, and it feels amazing to be back <3.

Years
  • Feels great having you back too. <3 Hey there! School's a bore and I'm so glad to have graduated ahhaa, kind of wish I studied abroad for a bit but it's a little late right now since I'm done and working. Glazed seems to get tons of praise and I'm almost surprised I've never played it yet. :( Guess that's one thing to add to my to-do list whenever I get back into the swing of playing hacks.

Have a blast here, Grey! Hope you'll stick around longer this time! How're your studies going?

Years
  • Hey! Welcome back LeGreyfish! Sadly I don't think we've ever met since you left a month before I joined ;-; School really is a bother.

It's funny I also joined for rom hacking although I've kinda gotten bored of that section for the time being. It's crazy to think that you've played through all those rom hacks. I couldn't begin to imagine how I'd play through all of them.

Anyways I hope you have a great time here and I guess I'll be seeing you around!!! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, great to have you back; I remember seeing you around! I do hope school will be great for you, and I wish you best of luck with everything! Until then, it's great having you around again, and I hope you've been well! Hm, I haven't played much ROM Hacks myself these days, so, maybe I should get back to it and check out one. :3

Anywho, I hope we can chat some more, and feel free to message me anytime you have any questions or if you need any assitance! See you again soon. <33

Back