• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It has been a year since I started this journey...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey guys! I am back again with some more random stuff to talk about. As you can tell I started to getting healthy a year ago. I started on October 13th of last year. So yeah it has been a year. And I been doing awesome! I am 76 pounds lighter and I can fit to my old clothes again. A lot of shirts I got when I was in middle and high school...I CAN FIT INTO THEM AGAIN. Mostly they were Medium and Large t-shirts and blouses. Too bad I don't have smaller pants. x.x I gave those away when I was bigger. I wish I didn't do that. Oh well...now the jeans I brought about 5 months ago are too big. I wished I waited a bit longer. *sigh* I got size 14 and 16 pants and jeans.They are too big for me now.

But I was a Size 22 before. Now I am in a Size 12. Getting close to Size 10. I think I want to get into a Size 8. That would be the perfect size for me. Unless you guys think I should stay a Size 10. I just can't believe I dropped so many dress sizes. It is amazing. And now everyone is noticing now. Before the first week I started, no one noticed. Everyone started noticing about maybe the fourth month. Back then I lost about over 50 then. So yeah I came a long way. I am so happy, and I am going to continue because of them. Even my family noticed. When we went to Las Vegas, they almost didn't recognize me. They were very proud.I was still working on it(still big on the legs), but they noticed a dramatic change. My stepmom and dad were the ones that told me I need to lose the weight. And they were right. I wasn't even tired when we were in Las Vegas. I caught up to everyone, and didn't lose any breath. IT WAS AWESOME! Before I couldn't even keep up. I will be huffing and puffing. It was terrible.

So it really change the way I looked in life. I want to live longer and stay strong. So I am going to keep on going to lose weight and get healthy. I will be a better person that way. I am already, but I will be become better. <3

And I love to exercise now. It is the best thing ever. It is a great stress reliever too. Before I will eat whatever I want and watch tv! Disgusting! I can't believe I did that for the 28 years of my life! Sure I was active when I was in Middle School and High School, but all that changed when I had to get job. I had to get a job when I was sixteen...then the weight pilled up again. *sigh* I took diet pills and it worked for awhile, but then I stopped because they were expensive to keep up(started taking them when I was 19 years old). Before long I gained my weight back. I stopped caring. Til maybe when I was 24...25 years old. I watched this show called "Honey We Are Killing The Kids" on TLC. Well the show doesn't come on anymore, but man...that changed me. I didn't want to be fat and ugly when I am 40! So I did something about it. I went on a diet. Stopped eating sweets and exercised. It worked for a bit. I lost 10-20 pounds, but one day I didn't exercise. And it just fell apart. Went back eating badly again. Gained the weight back. So yeah it was going up and down for me. Til Weight Watchers came along and also The Biggest Loser...I swear.

It wasn't for those, I don't know what would I do. I will be dead by the age of 35. D: Being over 400lbs!

So I want to thank my family, Weight Watchers, The Biggest Loser, my friends...thanks for everything. I won't let you down. I will get to my goal and stay there. I don't want to be 245lbs. anymore. I am done!

Dang...this was long. Well I had to let this out. I am very happy of what I have become. Maybe I will take a follow up picture...

Tune in next time. ^__^

Back