• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it is possible to gta 3ds in plan san andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatolete22

pokegod investigation and crazy
Years
  • it is possible gta 3ds in plan san andreas or similar, I say for apparently in 2011 announced or want or not to announce a gta 3ds, if get to get a game so it would be possible to have things gta san andreas or similar with the graphics minimum how many fps would run example 60 or less, could hold 3ds with a stable online gta or not, at this stage of the useful life of nintendo 3ds would be profitable, how much would sell and I think maybe they could get a 3ds gta because the nds They took in the last days of life nintendo ds, in the case that they removed it but not with 3d graphics would sell, a gta so would have lag or not

Years
    • Online now
    I doubt a gta game will come to 3ds, but I could see 5 coming to switch at some point.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Play Chinatown Wars for DS. Closest you'll get.

And it is possible 5 will come to Switch, as stated above, which I'm also eager to see.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

This thread is over 2 years old and that reply was to a user who has since been banned, so I'm going to lock this thread. You're welcome to create a new similar topic if you'd like to discuss it with members who are not banned however!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back