• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It should be fe/male

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    Which pokemon do you think should be a gender-specific pokemon? Mine are:

Male:
    ~Ttar (i can't imagine him to be a female)
    ~Seaking (hello? A girl king?)
    ~kingdra (same as above)
    ~Gliscor (with that evil look? no way!)
    ~Primeape
    ~Machamp
    ~Arcanine
    ~Kingler (another king)
    ~All starters except Meganium
    ~Crobat

Female
    ~Clefairy family
    ~Jigglypuff family
    ~Milotic (or am i mistaken?)
    ~Meganium

Any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Honestly, I don't think any of those pokemon should be female, especially Ttar.
    Why? Because females are important for breeding, and I'm sure you know why.

I don't think any of those pokemon you listed should be male either.
    I don't see any need for it.
    And definitely not Milotic. XD.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    I can't imagine Gardevoir being male, it looks too feminine. especially since Gallade came along.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    You mention those Pokemon, yet not Mr. Mime? =P

That's by the name though - but female Mr Mimes don't exactly work. Ah well, names and translations and whatnot, unless they add a side-evolution it'll stay that way...

Years
    Yeah, Mr. Mime puzzles me. :-/

The Seaking one made me laugh, though, since it evolves from Goldeen, which is a water queen. Would it change genders when it evolves? XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I cant remeber if manaphy has a gender but it most definatelly male. Manaphy The king of the sea!

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    The concept of a male Milotic and Ninetales is kind of weird...

On Gardevoir and Gallade, I wish a Kirlia would just evolve to them by level-up, and become Gardevoir if female and Gallade if male. Or, remove the gender restriction on Gallade. (I never could see why Gallade has to be male anyway...)

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    It's always bugged me a little that there are female Kadabra and Alakazam. Why? Because of the mustaches.

Bearded lady much?...

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    lol, male Gardevoir. They should just make it so Kirlia evolves like Burmy--if it's female, it evolves into Gardevoir at level 30. If it's male, it evolves into Gallade. Then everyone's happy and no poor males are permanently forced into ballgowns. But then again, I wouldn't be able to imagine a Kirlia being male if I lived in the Pokemon world. ...It's a trap! D:

Also, Alakazam. Female, with that 'stashe? LIES. Same goes for Gyarados.
    And Machamp? Well, it's not totally implausible...it's just...not very pleasant to think about.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    ~All starters except Meganium

This confuses me. Venusaur? Especially seeing as its named after Venus, a GODDESS. Swampert, Blaziken and Torterra also confuse me, I could see them as being either gender. To some length, I could see others being female as well. The only starters that definately strike me as male are Infernape and Feraligatr.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Some are just too pretty to be male.
    Milotic, Dragonair, Gardevoir etc.

Machop, Machoke and Machamp. Female with like HUMONGOUS muscles. I know there are some females out there like that but...
    Female Machokes always freaked me a bit.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    you neglected to mention Mr. Mime and Mime Jr. and I dont see whats wrong with Gliscor not being able to be a female all because of its looks. Thats a bit sexes if you look at it

:t354:TG

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Whenever I'm catching Pokémon, I'm very gender strict. If I find a wild Pokémon that doesn't suit the gender I'll just leave it (I'm a real perfectionist) or if it's rare I'll breed it. I think every Pokémon should have a set gender that suits it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Umm. No. Set genders are just sexist, and most of the Pokemon you people suggest (Gyarados, really?) only make it obvious that you're all sexist.

Yes, GameFreak should make them more sexually dimorphic. But set genders? No.

Back