• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It took aeons for this thread to be made!

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    I made a thread like this a while ago but since it died immediately, and was very old I figured I would give this another go.

Basic stuff:
    • My name is Téa
    • I am 20 years old
    • I'm from Denver, CO, but have since then moved to a neighboring county. I'd like to go back someday.
    • I'm currently not in college, but I plan on returning to school to pursue Computer Information Systems.
    • My general interests are gaming, music, audio in general, horror stories, and computer building.

So some other things to break the ice:
    • My favorite Pokémon gen is II, though my favorite games out of the whole series are B2/W2
    • When it comes to games, my passions are osu!, Touhou, Pokémon, and at any given time a wild card game (currently Smash Bros)
    • Speaking of games I can get competitive in some areas where there are leaderboards, as well as speedrun games I've played a lot.
    • I am questionably a developing audiophile with a setup most people don't really need...I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as a hobby.
    • Speaking of audio, I tend to listen to all kinds of genres as far as music goes, but my main focus has always been harder metal. Yet my favorite band is Animals as Leaders.
    • I am a computer-related tech hoarder. I own/have owned too many keyboards, mice, microphones, headphones, and random gamepads to name a few.

I kinda threw in a mouthful for an OP, but if somehow there's still something I didn't cover and you're curious about, then feel free to ask here! You could also VM/PM me too (Skype's pretty cool too.)

Years
  • Hm, you seem like a pretty interesting person! That said, in college have you had the chance to build any computer related utilities?

Do you in general get along with the people in your family? If not, why?

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Approved. <3 Enjoy!

To start off, what games have you done speedruns on so far?

Which Touhou game do you find to be the most difficult?

I have done runs of Luigi's Mansion, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (had World Record for a little while actually), Diddy Kong Racing, Sonic R (out of boredom), and Super Smash Bros. (all characters unlocked) off the top of my head. At some points I had planned on doing Banjo-Kazooie, Pokemon Platinum, Sonic Heroes, and Megamari. I never got around to those because of, funny enough, time constraints!

Out of the 14 main ones, I'd have to say 12 is the most difficult. The second half the the game shows absolutely no mercy. 11 is a close one, followed by 3.

Hm, you seem like a pretty interesting person! That said, in college have you had the chance to build any computer related utilities?

Do you in general get along with the people in your family? If not, why?

Why thank you! I did a little bit of programming when I was in college. Made some borderline spaghetti code programs but not much else. Programming wasn't my cup of tea, needless to say.

I get along with my family perfectly despite our black and white differences. We all just treat each other more like close friends than anything else.

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    What made you decide not to go to college right away?
    It's a long story, but the shortest version is that I became depressed to the point that even casual thinking became difficult, so I needed to put school on the back burner until I can bring it all to enough of a resolve that I can focus on college first and foremost. Thus far I've put in a lot of work on those concerns and hope to go back to college during the Summer.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • It's a long story, but the shortest version is that I became depressed to the point that even casual thinking became difficult, so I needed to put school on the back burner until I can bring it all to enough of a resolve that I can focus on college first and foremost. Thus far I've put in a lot of work on those concerns and hope to go back to college during the Summer.

How do you personally deal with depression? Only reason I ask is because I'm currently suffering from depression and is actually one of the reasons why I took a DLOA. Any tips are much appreciated.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Hiya! Pleasured to meet you!

First off, do you like CreepyPasta? If so, favorite CreepyPasta story/series?

Favorite Pokemon?

Lastly... Do you like spaghetti as much as myself? :T

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    How do you personally deal with depression? Only reason I ask is because I'm currently suffering from depression and is actually one of the reasons why I took a DLOA. Any tips are much appreciated.
    The difference in my case though is that it has been primarily driven by gender dysphoria. It's much better for me now than it was a year ago. It has just been easier to look ahead of what good can come, rather than the bad that's more unlikely.

Hiya! Pleasured to meet you!

First off, do you like CreepyPasta? If so, favorite CreepyPasta story/series?

Favorite Pokemon?

Lastly... Do you like spaghetti as much as myself? :T
    I indulged in CreepyPasta a lot when I was in High School. I didn't have a particular favourite though.

When it comes to my favourite Pokemon I probably have to say either Lilligant or Latias. Either of which.

Frankly it's probably one of my favourite foods. My custom title is actually a reference to a cringeworthy story that came from 2ch. (´・ω・`)

Back