• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It Was So Hard To Say Goodbye...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I am back. I just came back from being with my stepmom and dad at New Jersey. I had a nice time. Man it was so hard to say goodbye to them. My stepmom had to go to work this morning, so my dad had to take me to the airport himself. It would have been nice if my stepmom was there as well, but she had to work. I said goodbye to her last night before she went to bed. I was crying. And I cried when I said goodbye to my dad.

They said they are very proud of me. They were very happy that I lost so much weight. And it inspire them to lose some weight. They gained a bit I noticed, but that is alright. They will lose it. They did it before. So the next time I see them, they will be healthier and thiner.

They got a Wii, Wii Fit Balance Board, and Wii Fit Plus. Omg, that game is so fun! I loved it so much. I played it a lot when I was over there. And they have Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Wii Sports Resort. Man Resort is great! I played with them and it was great! We played Table Tennis and Archery the most. It was awesome! When I get my tax return I am going to get a Wii, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board. I am hooked now.

Well we had something planned, but the weather was really bad. So we didn't get to go. And plus my parents were working. They couldn't take vacation. They used it all for the year. So I got to spend time with them when they got home. Or they were off on their normal days. They just couldn't take a whole week off. That was okay. I didn't mind at all. At least I got to be with them. That is what matters.

So I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Year's. Let's make 2010 the best year. :)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well at least you are doing fine. I hope you got everything you asked for on Christmas. I know I did. Even if I didn't get much money. I just wanted to be with my parents...man...I miss them so. ;_;

The first two paragraphs of this blog made me tear up. Unfortunately, that's all I have to say about it. :(

But I agree with you. My brother just got Wii Fit and and its so much fun to play, despite the fact that I'm apparently not a balanced person (meaning I can't balance myself properly between my feet, which I don't understand because my balance on one foot is superb).

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aladdin;bt35158 said:
    The first two paragraphs of this blog made me tear up. Unfortunately, that's all I have to say about it. :(

But I agree with you. My brother just got Wii Fit and and its so much fun to play, despite the fact that I'm apparently not a balanced person (meaning I can't balance myself properly between my feet, which I don't understand because my balance on one foot is superb).
    Yeah they are my life. They made me what I am. I wanted to do something that made them proud. And I lost a lot of weight. So they are proud for that. Now if only I can finish school...that is the next thing I am going to do to make them very proud of me times two. I want to be like them. They worked really hard to get what they want. So I am going to do the same thing. I like working hard. It will get you somewhere someday, and it will be great.

Yeah I noticed I am not very balanced myself. I think I am balanced more on my left than my right...I don't know why. But man it is so fun! I can't wait to get so I can work on my balance and get healthy. By doing Wii Fit Plus and exercise in the gym, omg I will get to my goal yet! I am glad your brother got it. Well you will get better at it when you work on it.

Last edited:
    Back