• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Italian PokemonDay Darkrai 100% LEGIT

Years
    Hello everybody! I've just came home, I went to the Italian PokemonDay, so I downloaded a special Darkrai on my NDS. It's impish, and its date is 12 july (today). Completely LEGIT. I dont want to put its infos, because I dont want hackers copy it. Then, lets start with the offerts! Im looking ONLY for events Pkmns I dont have (look at my thread). Good offerts please ^-^

Only 2 rules:
    1) No hacks.
    2) Dont PM me for offerts.

Now Im looking for:
    -Prelease and not Movie Shaymin
    -NWS Darkrai
    -NWS Manaphy

Dont offer 10ANIV/10JAHRE etc pkmns please, I dont like them so much.

Last edited:

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Any of these?

10th JARHE Pokemon:
    Articuno (Arktos)
    Charizard (Glurak)
    Entei
    Ho Oh
    Lugia
    Latias
    Latios
    Pikachu
    Raikou
    Suicune

Japanese Shiny Darkrai
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Japanese 11th Movie Regigigas
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    10th ANIV Celebi
    TRU Manaphy
    JBHF Manaphy

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Do you need the Dogs from 10ANIV or 10ANNIV in your thread It looks like you need one from each

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    So light mew I think I have both sets of dogs other wise I think I have like 3 10ANNIV/ANIVs that you need

Years
    Boy you are really picky... it seems you're just posting it up for us to say you have one. Yeah well.

No, the thing is I dont like 10ANIV/10ANNIV etc. pkmns so much. Yes, I have a few of them, but I prefer pkmns in cherish ball and/or with classic ribbon. Now I will put the list of the pkmns I'd like best.

Years
    Hello everybody! I've just came home, I went to the Italian PokemonDay, so I downloaded a special Darkrai on my NDS. It's impish, and its date is 12 july (today). Completely LEGIT. I dont want to put its infos, because I dont want hackers copy it. Then, lets start with the offerts! Im looking ONLY for events Pkmns I dont have (look at my thread). Good offerts please ^-^

Only 2 rules:
    1) No hacks.
    2) Dont PM me for offerts.

Now Im looking for:
    -Prelease and not Movie Shaymin
    -NWS Darkrai
    -NWS Manaphy

Dont offer 10ANIV/10JAHRE etc pkmns please, I dont like them so much.

Will trade 1 pre release movie shaymin for your darkrai

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    You never responded to my offers for your wants.

Anyways, I'll trade one of my movie Shaymin or France Darkrai for the Italy Darkrai....

Last edited:

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    ill give u a FRENCH alamos darkrai or a NWS darkrai or NWS manaphy. whichever u want. how many different italy darkrais do u have or are getting?

Back