• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITEM SHOP. Decent Pokémon w/ Items.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Yeah, that's okay. :)
    I don't trade away most Pokémon I receive. :P

Okay. I need to clone and I'll be on.
    My FC is 3138 6615 2362.

EDIT: Thanks for the items! Enjoy the Pokemon! <3

Last edited:
    Years
  • You still have a power bracer and anklet?
    I need those.
    Can offer spoinks with two max IVs. Pm me if you're interested ^_^ can try to breed for egg moves too :)

Years
  • You still have a power bracer and anklet?
    I need those.
    Can offer spoinks with two max IVs. Pm me if you're interested ^_^ can try to breed for egg moves too :)

Yep, sure. :) Just PM me when you are ready.

Hey, turns out i only need 9 of those five berries, so when you catch the pokemon (45, that'll take a while :D ) Just let me know :)

I'm doing it now. -.- I'll tell you when I'm finished. xD

Last edited:

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • lol, I just figured this out: Why don't I trade you the Deino, and then u give it the berries?
    It would be easier. I just need 9 of each of those five berries I mentioned to be fed to it :D

Years
  • lol, I just figured this out: Why don't I trade you the Deino, and then u give it the berries?
    It would be easier. I just need 9 of each of those five berries I mentioned to be fed to it :D

Do you have anything you can give me in return?

Like I trade you a Lillipup or something for the Deino, and then you give me something else to get the Deino back? :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Sorry that I haven't checked back in a day or so but I've been busy and I still haven't clone Ditto. Once I get the clone, I'll return.

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • I can offer timid Dark Pulse Zorua, bold Encore Cottonee, Mean Look Pawniard (love him for catching other pokes), relaxed Spikes and Stealth Rock Ferroseed, and/or jolly Drilbur. I can offer other pokes as well, but these are the ones I feel would have the most value.
    I need:
    Power Belt
    Power Band
    Power Anklet
    Power Weight
    I'm also after 10 PP max, but I don't really need a set amount, they would just help in building my team quicker.
    Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    What would you like for any of the Power Items and/or PP Max? I can't offer much, outside of legends and starters cloned from my Emerald, dex trades, EVing, etc.

Back