• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Item you must always have on you

If you had a choice of Exp Shere or Amulet Coin what item would you choose?

• Exp Shere(What ever item you dont pick you will never see again)

Votes: 50 65.8%
  • Amulet Coin

Votes: 26 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    A good thing to get at a department store in a Pokemon game is Fresh Water, Soda Pop, & Lemonade. (Lemonade is the best choice.) It's cheaper than super potions, and it heals more HP. Lemonade is like 350, and heals 80 HP whereas Super Potions are $700 and only heal 50 HP. Fresh Water is 200 dollars and heals 50 HP as well, but it's cheaper than Super Potions. Soda Pop is 300 dollars, but it heals 60 HP. Your best bet is Lemonade. It's cheap and restores 80 HP. Very useful.

YES!

I always have a ton of Lemonade on me. And use it to replenish wounded pokemon while Elite 4 battling/training.

lucariomaniac

Lucario Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    i personally like to carry luxury balls around i dont know why but i just like how they look

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I could easily use both items. Expecially in a double battle. ;D Anyway I would use the Amulet coin more cuz I need money in the game because I buy a lot of hyper potions and ultra balls... I'm always prepared!

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    The item that I kept with me throughout the games was the Exp. Share item because I would always put it on my weak Pokemon that was far behind training.

Years
    Super repel's, always, it can get really annoying when you find yourself batteling a Pokemon when you are trying to get somewhere, and I also usually have a super potion.

Alec_

Years
    The items i always have on me is probably a PokeBalls, Great Balls, Ultra Balls so if ever a Rare Pokemon appeared you could catch them.:3 Not only PokeBalls but also Potions, Super Potions, Hyper Potions, Full Heal and Repels. It's needed on your journey very much. That's why i always have it on me. XD.

~Fairytales.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Meh.. I'd prefer an Amulet coin over an experience share, so I can earn money for Max Repels and Full Restores.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    An Amulet Coin because EXP. Share is just helping another Pokemon, now if it were a Lucky Egg than I would choose that over the Amulet Coin. Besides I like being rich in the game

:t354:TG

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    The items that i usually have on me is Hyper Potions. Some Pokeballs. And repels too. :-D. Needed them for my journey. Especially when your battling a rare Pokemon or a Gym Leader. Elite four too. xD

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    Must be amulet

For the repel (should be changed into another topic) I always have at least 5 max repels because it's anoying, wasting the last 1minute of your life either battling or running away from a lv 5 pokemon when you're happy messing about with you lv 100.
    For the main topic, amulet coins are cool because you can easily get your money up to the max (99999999).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back