• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Items for Trade (Updating Items Regularly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    Welcome!

If you need any Items from here just ask. Their all for free! :)
    Yes, even the mega stones :)

Items for trade:

(Updating Items Regularly)

Evolutionary Stones:
    Spoiler:

Evolutionary Items:
    Spoiler:

Mega Stones:
    Spoiler:

Others:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Hey, I've been looking for a heracronite. May I have it?

IGN - Murdocs
    FC - 2165-7183-3986

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    Is there any chance I could snag a Blatoisite? :o

If so, my fc is 2595-0050-7596, IGN is Arcius^_^

Sure. I'll get ready to trade with you

Dude look at yourself. You are so desperate you were giving your things away. Not that it's a bad thing, but.......whatever. I'm willing to donate ANY 20 items to the shop :).

yeah. I'm just trying to help people out with completing the Pokedex, competitive battling etc....
    I also hosted that Cobalion/heatran lottery cause I was really bored and I'm not a big fan of legendarys.

Well anyway. I actually don't need that much. I really only need a couple of Razor claws & Sachets
    If you have them

Years
    Sure. I'll get ready to trade with you

yeah. I'm just trying to help people out with completing the Pokedex, competitive battling etc....
    I also hosted that Cobalion/heatran lottery cause I was really bored and I'm not a big fan of legendarys.

Well anyway. I actually don't need that much. I really only need a couple of Razor claws & Sachets
    If you have them

I have everything :/

Years
    Sweet! Thank you c: also, I seen you needed a razor claw? I think I have one, I don't mind parting with it, if you'd like it?
    Edit- I have razor fang instead xD

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    I have everything :/

Ok then. I'd like:
    Spoiler:

Sweet! Thank you c: also, I seen you needed a razor claw? I think I have one, I don't mind parting with it, if you'd like it?
    Edit- I have razor fang instead xD

haha :)
    Well I tried adding you but the it said that fc is incorrect

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I would love the Smoke Ball if it's still available. If not, could definitely go for the Toxic Orb or Flame Orb for sure

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back