• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Items you wish were sold at Pokemarts

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I agree with evolution items. Even if they are locked to postgame being in marts they should be in marts at some point. Usually you get a limited amount of them in a playthrough on the ground and then they might be a prize for something.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Elixirs and Ethers are my first wish. I farmed so many Leppa berries back in the day to restore PP. We have potions and full restores, but no way of restoring PP. Such a pain to go back and forth to heal.

I agree with the apricorn/special pokeballs. However, that's what makes them so rare/fancy.

The battle point items should also be purchasable because they're useful post-game for competitive battling. I couldn't be bothered with getting the battle points (beach points from the Mantine minigame ugh) Just give me my 15 Life Orbs.

Back