• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a pleasure :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Hello everyone it's a pleasure to meet all of you. My name is Alexis and my user name is Lexie_Larue as it's what most call me, the Larue is just for fun though. I have been playing pokemon since I was little, my first was Pokemon Yellow :) Currently I am going to college for Pharmacy so I apologize if my appearances are infrequent at times. I am currently playing Heartgold and have already preordered White and very excited about it!!! :) I hope to be friends with the lot of you and see you in the game :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    It is indeed a pleasure to meet you too! Like you, my first game was pokemon yellow, buuuut I only beat it once because back then, I thought it was hard. [Throws Lance's Dragonite out of the window >.<;] Well, my strategy -- it was only to use Pikachu; and not raise any others. Eh. I just wasn't aware that having other pokemon helps as well. =P BY the way, what's it like in Ohio? I kinda want to go there. :3 [/but Shawn is broke ATM. ;3; CURSE MY NON-INTELLIGENCE OF MONEY!]

So you want to be a Pharmacist in the future? That's cool; I was thinking of becoming like a therapist. <3 Or maybe a Social Worker; whichever I decide to do. Well, I can safely say: just remember to work hard and you'll succeed. <3

HeartGold is a really great game too! [I'm even playing it in fact!] Well, if you want, you can check out the HeartGold and SoulSilver sub section if you want; there's also the Black and white sub section too, since your like me, and are excited about pokemon black and white. :3

Whew, but otherwise, its very nice for you to be here to join our member base~! I hope we can talk sometime, y'know, play cards, talk about how dragons rule, etc. [Especially Crimgan. <3]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Oh thank you :) And I know!!! I remember when I first started playing yellow I always favored one type and cringed when I would get to Lance! >.< My favorite part was Pikachu always following you around, thats what I love about HeartGold now, brings back memories lol.

Ohio is very quiet to be honest with you, nothing really goes on a lot here but I mean people are really friendly and helpful and you're treated like family wherever you go. I live on the southern tip of Ohio so you get a lot of southern hospitality. Once you go up north towards Columbus and such the shopping is AMAZING!!! (just a fyi)

And yes I love Pharmacy its such an interesting major and you learn a lot about medicine and really whats good for you to take and whats just pointless, you'd be amazed. That's awesome that you want to be a therapist, a lot of my friends are psychology majors and our group discussions in my psychology class are so interesting.

And of course I would love to be friends!!! :) I wouldnt mind a good dragon discussion lmao :) and thank you for the welcome

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You're going to school for pre-pharm, eh? :D I assume you're not in a Pharmacological program since you're only 19... Haha, that's pretty awesome! I'm actually employed as a pharmacy technician right now, so anytime you wanna discuss drugs (lol) I'm just a private message away. :3

Aaaaand you're from Ohio. We're like neighbors~

Don't worry about being super active or anything. As long as you come on every once in a while and visit with us, I'm sure you'll hear no complaints~ I mean, it's not like you're even obligated to do that much. :]

Hope you do decide to visit regularly though~ Enjoy yourself.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hello, and welcome to PC! I started off with Blue, glitches and all xD I finished up Soul Silver a while a back but I'm contemplating playing Leaf Green again just for the heck of it. And posting my adventures for all to see xD

Oh, BTW I'm the one you'll be seeing posting about PC talking about being on the fence concerning B/W. To be honest, from what I've seen, there are things I like about them and things I don't like about them, and I just don't know which side is gonna outweigh the other. But if I do play the 5th gen games, White will probably be my choice.

I'm finishing up college in a Finance program (don't take it for graduate school; it's brutal:/ ) so I won't be on all that often either, but if you still want to be friends, lol...

Anyway, I do hope you have a fun time on the site and meet lots of nice and interesting people. I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Back