• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's About Time

Flydro

doobz
Years
  • Hey there everyone, feels good to finally be back on the forums again! I may not have been well remembered from my time here a while back, I took a break from Pokemon and PC about eight months ago to concentrate on work and school. Was really busy and couldn't find as much time to play so I stopped coming here for a while, but I've been missing Pokemon lately so I've been playing for the past couple days and it feels good to be back! Slowly picking up where I left off with my games and shiny hunting and enjoying myself. I'm finally able to play Gen IV for the first time too because I found Piplup this morning! So it feels good starting a whole new journey in a new region even though I'm way behind in the games. Anyway I hope to make some friends here and have fun, see yall around! :]

Years
  • I'm thinking of getting back into shiny hunting myself! It was really fun and the masuda method makes it even better to keep trying. Maybe sometime soon we'll both get those special shinies we're looking for. :)

Oh, and welcome back! You have a lot to catch up on as far as Pokemon goes but that means lots more fun since there are that many more games to play through. I recommend the newest installations, X and Y, too.. they're really great and a step up from the previous games we've had. Enjoy your adventure in Pokemon and be sure to discuss things here with us! I'll be looking forward to seeing you around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's About Time

I think we can scientifically say that Pokemon X&Y have a good shiny-encounter rating, or perhaps everyone is just so darn lucky. Hm. I used to go shiny hunting a lot when I was playing Pokemon Platinum - the Poke Radar really did the trick! Though, it's... sort of time consuming sometimes, aaha.

It's About Time

But, it's good to have you back! Pokemon has really evolved through these years, and hey, I do hope you'll enjoy going through those changes! I really hope you'll enjoy playing the Gen IV games, and yes, I agree with a new region, comes new surprises! I do hope that once again, you'll have fun during your stay, and maybe we can talk sometime!

Flydro

doobz
    Years
  • @Cirno - you should do it! It's what got me playing the games again and I've been really lucky. Just a little patience and dedication... the luck will come to ya. Let me know if you decide to start hunting again, maybe we can be friends :D

@LGDArm - yea I'm ready to start off new in Platinum. Makes me feel like a kid again with a new game lol. And sure we can talk sometime hit me up!

And thank yall for the warm welcomes! Haha

Back