• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITS BACK! Yay!

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    HOLY GOD! IS IT REALLY? IT'S A MIRACLE! I never had a doubt in you Cartoon Network:cross-eye

Get out the pizza and wine, celebrate, for POKEMON'S ON CARTOON NETWORK!

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Wait? you mean Teletoon? Because I don't get anything called Cartoon Network, and I think that may be what you mean? Pok?mon is on the French Teletoon, but not the English ones? I hope this means that it's on there.

Too bad YTV doesn't like Pok?mon as much anymore; they took Pok?mon off AGAIN? this is the second time. BAH!

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    lmao I actually watched it on there today (it was that "Bye Bye Koduck" episode) and didn't even think about how it had been off before! lol. Anyways great news. ^^

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    It is? What time? Actually, I never knew it stopped airing on the CN. Well, I hope they show Johto soon. Or maybe even the Orange islands.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I'm glad it's back on. I've been dying to see fortune hunters. I've looked everywhere, but it's not available on tape or dvd, so the only way to see it currently is to catch it on television. I wonder how long it'll be until they get to that one...

Back