• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while

D-puff

Wooper Expert
Years
  • Hello, for anybody who vaguely remembers me. I used to post around over the summer when I had pearl, but when I sold it I drifted away from the forums. Now that they made a new netbattle (or so I figured out recently), I'm back into pokemon, so I thought I would stop by a little more often.

Vie

Years
  • welcome back..thehe, I drifted away from my diamond, too. I should start with the training and chaining again...someday xD
    hope you stay active this time.
    byebye

Cid

Years
  • Welcome back, D-puff (I think I've heard of you on my early months).

Again, we hope you stay active, and not drift away again. ^^

And how about scratching that "a little?"
    I think there are a lot of things that you can do here to stay active, so that wouldn't be too hard.

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • And how about scratching that "a little?"
    I think there are a lot of things that you can do here to stay active, so that wouldn't be too hard.

True enough. I'm usually pretty good about being active as it is, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Back