• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while.

xxzyyzxx

Board.up.the.housE
Years
  • Don't think I've logged in since May of last year. Been keeping up with the news for the new Pokemon games, figured I'd drop in and post again.

I'm Richard. I like music, and I'm a GFX artist, as well as an IF/ZB/vB theme/skin coder.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That is a long time! Welcome back! It's great to see you return. :D

I see you've already got settled in the Art & Design section of the forums, where you can show off your designs as well as your art. :D You can expect people to be wowed by your artwork. :D Hopefully you are adjusting to the forums here since you returned, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you get confused & stuff. :D The staff are always around to help you. :D

See ya around!

Years
  • ..wooow! You haven't posted since October 2009. That is quite a long time, welcome back, Richard. :3

Our Art & Design board is amazing for people looking to share their work and it's an especially great place because the regulars there are fantastic. If you want to share your work you should definitely stop by; you can get feedback and even open up a shop, too. As someone who was a regular there I definitely recommend you check it out sometime. :) It's amazing that you're able to code and make themes too, there's actually a forum themes board that you can unlock as a supporter where you can contribute themes to the site. That's a wonderful opportunity for you!

The sixth gen does look amazing though and I'm soo excited for it myself. You're going to really enjoy the X & Y board so I definitely recommend to stick around there. There's a lot to speculate on and discuss as more news comes out and it's a nice way to keep yourself excited for the games until October rolls around. I cannot wait to see the starter evolutions so that's what I'm most looking forward to! Here's hoping we can see 'em soon, hehe. Though I'd also prefer to keep spoilers to a minimum since I'm sure that'll make the games a lot more fun.

This time stick around for a long while, okay? You'll probably get really into our community since there are so many wonderful people here. :D You won't have trouble fitting in yourself as we're generally quite friendly and a very diverse forum.

Have a wonderful time and see you around! If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me or another moderator.

Years
  • Ah, nice to see old members coming back!

Welcome back to PC, Richard! I don't think we ever got to know each other since you joined long before I did, but it's never too late to make new friends. Meganium90 and Cirno both showed you the Pokemon X & Y section as well as Art & Design, since I heard you're an artist. PC may have changed a lot when you disappeared for all those years. Also, new staff were appointed so you may not be familiar with some of them, but they are still helpful like you expect from a staff member.

Like Cirno said, I'm really looking forward to X & Y as well. I love the new starters (especially Froakie and Chespin, but Fennekin's not too bad either) and can't wait for more new info, especially the long-awaited evolutions. I'm even into Fletchling, Helioptile and Pancham as well, they're all so cute! Anyways, the games will be great and oh god can't wait for October to come around.

I hope you stay for real this time, and maybe we should get to know each other. I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back