• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen It's been two years...

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
    Yeah Alpha Sapphire is probably the best one yet IMO, which puts it at the top of my "most-played" list. I'm actually running through X and Y with my girlfriend right now but I definitely still f*x with AS on the side low key... until sun and moon come out, at least.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I reset a while ago to do my first wonderlocke and I rellay all my games besides Y(where my pokemon are currently being held) and Sapphire(my first game but im considering sending my pokemon up) and I think any game is replayable. Im stil a bit hyped over oras, I thought it was 1 year not 2. :'D

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I love ORAS. I migrated all my Pokemon from my other games into my Alpha Sapphire. I actually have been doing the Battle Maison lately, after never doing it before. It's really the only thing to do post game which is unfortunate, (besides catching legendaries I suppose), but I do love replaying through the game and story on my Omega Ruby copy.

You should check out the forum's newest stickied thread 8)

I still play both games, but only to train up extra Pokemon to use online.
    Still counts! I use Alpha Sapphire mostly for breeding shinies 8)

I reset a while ago to do my first wonderlocke and I rellay all my games besides Y(where my pokemon are currently being held) and Sapphire(my first game but im considering sending my pokemon up) and I think any game is replayable. Im stil a bit hyped over oras, I thought it was 1 year not 2. :'D
    You should definitely transfer your Pokemon up! It may take a while but it's worth it. My first game was Sapphire as well and I transferred my first starter (Sceptile) up to Alpha Sapphire and it was so awesome seeing it in 3D. :)

Back