• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's called a test

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like the header, looks much nicer than what it's based...from originally. :x I see this style turning out well! Now make content colours :(

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaah, nice!

Looks like this layout will be easy on the eyes, despite it being mostly (I'm assuming) white. xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Agreeing with Drew here, the banner and layout gradients are very easy on the eyes. I prefer themes that aren't that dark nor bright, and this mixes right in between so it's all good. d("d)

Might actually switch away from Generation InVerse to use this once released, can't wait to see the progress made for it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This feels nice. Simple and clean without poking you with the whiteness in your eyes.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This is like Forever Standing (obviously) with a little Conway thrown in! I really like the panel surround background and collapse / expand buttons. You should put that into the alt2 div for thepostbit!

Years
  • Small problem I have found is on the profile page:
    It's called a test

The navigation page numbers at the bottom go behind the recent views. Doesn't do it for other themes.

:::EDIT:::
    Also, as you can see in the picture, I don't think everything being underlined looks too good. :/​

Last edited:

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I think it would look better, imo, if it was made as a fixed-width design. My monitor is 1920x1080 and it just looks kind of bare at the moment, especially with the characters in the banner being placed so far apart because of the size of my screen.

The font for the section headers on the main page also looks a little out of place. Also, I think all of the grays should be much darker, since the games are Black and White, not Gray and White.

I really like the theme though. Forever Standing is probably my favorite at the moment, although the banner is off center when I maximize my window.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • This style looks simple, but professional. I really like simple things like this style.
    I think you did a great job making this.

Back