• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's certainly been a while...

MDL

The Headstrong Rookie
Years
  • I didn't post much when i was around so i wouldn't bet on any of you remembering me, but i'm back all the same.

I've been away since November 2010, which is when my laptop broke.
    This site was one of the handful of places i forgot about when setting up my bookmarks on the new laptop.

Anyways, nice to meet you all again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Seeing your join date, you joined a few days after I returned from a hiatus due to college. Though I'm glad for a fact that you got your laptop fixed and got everything under control, so welcome back!

Due to your postcount, you're still a new member technically. :3 So give yourself time to re-explore the place, reread the rules, and get reacquainted with the new features we have here on PC :3 Have fun!

Back