• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's friday

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • celebrating the last Friday of Obama being pres & trump soon to make america great again with a bunch of oreos and milk :'))

;D

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Sitting at home playing on the computer and stalking the interwebz.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's my last day off before a big work week for me, so I blew some money at the mall and got a hair cut.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    This past Friday I went to an all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ, then watched Ouija: Origin of Evil and Big Hero 6 at my friend's dorm! We only planned to watch Ouija, but then we wanted something colorful and happy after that to cheer ourselves up, so Baymax happened, lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This thread is a lie, it's clearly not friday today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Days of the week:

Not friday
    Not friday
    Not friday
    Pre-Friday
    Friday
    Post-Friday
    Pre-Monday
    This is so very true wow. I wonder what life would have been like if we didn't have our 7 day week ( = if we didn't have our fridays)

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • IF there weren't Fridays, there would be Saturdays. Really, the only reason to look forward to Fridays is because you have the weekend.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Online now
    pokemon tcg league will be repping PC when I lose :>

Back