• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Game Time (Rated pg13 for violence and slight language)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • In the world Pokemon, trainers come and go so commonly now. The gyms are getting beat more and more everyday. Everything about pokemon has become so easy. Until now. There is a virtual reality game coming up and its soppossed to be the next BIG thing. You are actually in the game. You design a character, the feature, the clothes, everything. But the deal is, you can't just pick the pokemon you want. You must place the pokemon you have within pokeball and they go in slots in the game. So the pokemon you have in the real world, are the pokemon you have in the game.
    Your goal in the game is to beat the final boss who controls nothing but Legends. No one has ever beaten him before. The creators are getting restless with it. They decided to bring in the top 5 trainers in the land to battle the boss to see if any of them can be crowned the top trainer of the game.
    The creators though have their own twist. They annouced that they needed the top five trainers and the trainer who defeated the final boss, would win $10,000.

But everything was a trap, they would trap the trainers and every other trainer playing the game inside of the game and take all of thier pokemon. The only way out of the game, is to beat it. Who will be the top five trainers? Who will be the trainer to save the day? We'll find out soon enough.

FORM

name: (easy enough)
    personality: (I dont want three words here. Give me sentences)
    description: (Here I will take images. you can write out what you look like i really dont care)
    pokemon: (what pokemon do you have)
    Pokemon description: (I know this sounds like what does your pokemon look like but its not. give your pokemon history, personality, nicknames, things of that sort)
    RP sample: (I would like a decent sample. Make it more than just one paragraph. I will take the top four since I will take the fifth spot)

Last edited:

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
  • name:Strider Hinata
    personality: smart;energetic,active and has alot of love for his pokemon.He always vows to never give up and is cool with the fact that they're in a game. He always tries to do the unthinkable and the unexplainable when nobody is looking. He is very smart mouthed.When he was young he saw a gyarados kill his best friend and his brother , so he became scared of gyarados' and he has an obvious tint of hatred burning inside him. He hates to be wrong and hates everything that reminds hims of his best friend's and brother's deaths. He'll go berserk when he sees something that'll remind him of that time.He is very sensitive in the case of his mother's death because it wasn't a murder scene , it wasn't an accident , she had cancer , a heart attack , and a stroke, which killed her in the next 24 hours.He will break down about that moment if someone reminds him about it.

description:

pokemon: Lucario,Blaziken,Pidgeot,Scizor,Aerodactyl,Metagross.
    Pokemon description:
    Lucario :

Was given to Strider as a Rioru by his father.It was a rioru that was left out from anything in its lucario/rioru family . It hated every one of them and even fought one of the lucario.That lucario was the leader and gave Rioru a scar on its cheek that was very deep and bled alot , now that it's a lucario it believes it can defeat that lucario now.It has a very lonely nature but is very obedient. Gender:male

Blaziken :

Was given to him by Prof. Birch. It was found as a torchic by Birch while it was getting attacked by a wild zangoose , and torchic still has an x shaped scar on his forehead from when zangoose used metal claw on him. It is very modest and won't back down from a fight. Gender:male

Pidgeot :

It was Strider's second pokemon as a pidgey that he found in Petalburg Woods when he travelled in Hoenn. thsi one attacked Strider along with a big flock of pidgeys behind it. But Strider lured it to an open place and they battled.The pidgey was tough but was still caught.It is very timid and loves to fight, and it won't let anyone win against it.Gender:male

Scizor:

As a scyther it was Striders other favorite pokemon. When he found it at the Safari Zone in Shinou it was beaten and left out of the clan of scythers it came from. Apparently they were doing battle for the title as the leader of the clan , but obviously it was beaten and kicked out.Strider gave it a mirror coat because he knew that the scyther wanted to beat the leader.It is very obedient but very quiet and hates other scythers from the same clan. Gender:female

Aerodactyl :

When he got the old amber he revived it at Cinnibar Island , it quickly got close to him and always wanted his attention.It never had a friend before and when Strider was kind to it it got very , very close to him.It has a bashful personality and loves to fly around and play.

Metagross:

A pokemon that was given to him as a beldum and by Steven as a present for helping him out at Meteor Falls to find stones.It has a modest nature and hates people that try to hurt Strider and will go berserk and use meteor mash if anyone beats him up bad or if they anger it. Gender:female

RP sample:"Strider what the heck are you doing!? Don't go .... You'll die saving her!" Strider's sister said.".......Then I'll die trying............."He jumped into the pit that was called the underworld , but was really nothing but lava , that's why he had to save her or she , the one that he loves , Shi , will die and he will not be able to bear it...... That's when he saw her still falling."SHIIIIIIIIII!" he yelled. He had sent out his Aerodactyl to save her. When it caught her though , it missed Strider..... and that's when hope was about to be lost.

Strider woke up in a hospital bed , all wrapped up with bandages and chanseys and blisseys trying to heal him. They told him he had burns on his right arm and was seen hitting boulders while he was falling.Thirty minutes later he was let out and saw Shi there. "....Shi" he said with tears swelled up in his eyes. "I will never leave you again , I promise." "Thank you , Strider-kun" then they had a passionate long kiss that made Strider feel happy again.

But that was 2 years ago ..... Shi was dead now , and he would avenge her death by doing what the murderer did to her , kill him , and he knew who it was it was..., "Lance......I.....WILL.....KILL YOU!!!!" he shouted angrily and crazily.He decided , he won't kill him , no, he will take the place as champion back......and then he'll have granted the wish that Shi wished for , for him to become Champion.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I dont know. I have seen your post in another RP and they aren't more than five sentences. Which isn't bad, but your so un-iformative. Right now your PENDING

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • name: Rain Skylark
    personality: Rain is a very complicated soul, no one can be entirely sure how she will act one minute to the next. She is usualy distant from everyone, but if you can get her trust, she's very kind hearted. Something in her past has obviously traumatized her.
    description:
    Rain usualy wears a long white trench coat, blue tank top, and skirt.
    pokemon: Salamence, Blaziken, Milotic, Dragonite, Flygon, Kingdra.
    Pokemon description:
    Species: Salamence
    Nickname: Ruby
    History: Rain's first pokemon. Rain got her as a gift from another trainer when she was passing through the Viridian Forest.
    Personality: Loyal to the end.
    Extra: Ruby is a shiny pokemon with black scales and golden wings. She also has a prominent scar over her left eye.
    Species: Blaziken
    Nickname: Hera
    History: Was rescued as a Torchic from Team Magma by Rain and Ruby.
    Personality: Reclusive, but usualy friendly, except to Ruby, who she thinks of as her rival.
    Species: Milotic
    Nickname: Mystic
    History: Was caught by Rain while she was passing through Hoenn, nothing else notwrthy
    Personality: Peacefull and kind, very easy to get along with.
    Species: Dragonite
    Nickname: Serena
    History: Most of her family was captured by Team Rocket. Serena was the runt of the litter, so she was able to escape, Rain found her soon after, and has cared for her ever since.
    Personality: Very skittish around new people, but is then very affectionate.
    Species: Flygon
    Nickname: Rina
    History: Was captured by Rain while she traveled through Hoenn.
    Personality: Kind and entergetic, very easy to get along with.
    Species: Kingdra
    Nickname: Queenie
    History: Was captured by Rain during her journey through Hoenn.
    Personality: Very sweet and kind-hearted.
    RP sample:

War...

Such a simple little word, and yet it sparks something in the mind of anyone who hears it even whispered.

I myself have experienced the terrors of war, seen the chaos and the troubles.

I am Rain Skylark, and this is my story...

At the time, I had unwittingly been a member of Team Rocket for near 4 years, the youngest in history, and the favorite of the boss, I was second only to the Elite Triad in the organization.

I was under orders from Giovanni to take a small group of grunts into the area south of Celadon City to capture Mew, this was of course before we had captured Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno, and where still attempting the plan to finish Mewtwo with Mew's cells.

We where somewhere in the forest south of Celadon, I had elected to travel ahead of the grunts in an attempt to scout out Mew, it was usualy the work of the lesser members, but I was compelled to deal with it myself.

I had apparently taken a misstep on my way, and began falling down a cliff, as I was screaming, I knocked my head against the rock wall, and as I was knocked out, muttered a silent prayer, promising to never do evil again, if someone up there would save me, I passed out, getting a glimpse of a glow.

When I finally came to, I found myself in a cave, staring at Mew, the very pokemon I had sought to catch for Giovanni! Had it saved me?

Mew nods, as if it read my thoughts.

"T-thank you," I said with a smile, and reached out to touch the pink cat-like pokemon, but as I did, Mew was gone.

-Excerpt from Shadow of the Heart: Memories of an Ex-Rocket, by Rain Skylark.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Name:Zangestu

Personality:Zangetsu likes to be sociable with others but can be somewhat reserved until he knows people better. He is kindhearted and patient with most people, though he will furiously debate anything that he believes in. He can be very sarcastic at times and unless you get his sense of humor, it will seem that he is being rude or cold. He does not like remarks made about his size and will lose his temper the second one is said.

He cares deeply for each of his pokémon and they love him back and because of that they all act obediently. Though they do share laughs and hard times they are all the greatest of friends. (Subject to change)

Description: Zangetsu is definitely not someone you would describe as intimidating as he is rather short for his age. He has relatively short black hair which he sweeps to the left that just manages to cover one of his shining crimson eyes, there is also a part on the right side of his head that refuses to flatten. He has a small button nose with a slight almost unnoticeable scar across it and a pair of thin rose coloured lips. He prefers plain clothes so he doesn't draw attention to himself. They consist of: a navy blue shirt that hangs of his shoulders which has the sleeves rolled up just past his elbow, a pair of black jeans and blood red wrist guards on each arm, he also wears a pair of red and black shoes that come up to his ankle which allow comfortable walking over long distances. (also subject to change)

pokemon: (what pokemon do you have)
    Pokemon description: (I know this sounds like what does your pokemon look like but its not. give your pokemon history, personality, nicknames, things of that sort)
    RP sample: (I would like a decent sample. Make it more than just one paragraph. I will take the top four since I will take the fifth spot)

I will finish this later ^_^

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • DQR, personalitly for your pokemon is like your personality. Use sentences. Like R_R, you post a decent RP sample here but you post four to five word posts in other RPs. So you are PENDING as well.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • Okay, three things. One, just call me Rachel. Two, You never said that. And three, those where cases where there was very little to say, and thats an unfair rule anyway.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Ok, Rachel. I didn't decline you so why open your mouth and complain? Its common sence. Your history isn't very informative. The personality is so short and undiscribed. If you would like to complain anymore then leave. That easy.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Well R_R, I'm in a good mood so I will be nice. ACCEPTED! If you start slacking on your post, I will warn you. You will get two warnings. This is going to go for ever to. SPOT RESERVED.

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
  • OOC: Randall, question. Why not post your character profile? Mainly to provide an example of what you're looking for, since you seem so adamant about detail.

Anywho. Going for something a little different this time, that I am.

Name: Ciel Runelia (See-ehl Roo-nee-lee-ah)

Personality: An eccentric, peppy young woman with an obsession with small fuzzy animals. Most of the time, she puts on an act of naivety, leading many to believe she's a bit of an airhead. Quite the opposite, in fact. Ciel is determined to become the greatest pokemon trainer of all time, and refuses to let anyone, or anything, hold her down. Once she sets her mind on something, she'll keep at it until the bitter end. Her strong will is surpassed only by her enormous appetite; Ciel has a bit of a sweet tooth, and favors chocolate only slightly more than her pokemon.

Description: Ciel stands at a modest 5 feet, 8 inches. Her eyes shine a bright blue, and shoulder-length aquamarine hair rounds off the rest of her head. Many would find her slim figure attractive, but very few men have ever bothered dating her due to her quirky personality. Her upper body is draped in a light green, hoodless habit and white bib, cut short to remove the skirt portion. Instead, adorning her lower self is a pair of gray sweatpants, and brown boots.

Pokemon: Slowpoke, Raichu, Espeon

Pokemon description

Slowpoke (Male); Boris the Destroyer - Boris was caught accidentally during a fishing trip Ciel took with her parents when she was 17. She was actually looking for a Magikarp to eat, but ended up reeling in a Slowpoke instead. Dumb as a rock, slow to do anything, and virtually useless in battle. Ciel only keeps it around because she thinks its incompetence is cute.

Raichu (Female); Sparks - Ciel's very first pokemon, though received in a different way from most green trainers. Unlike others, Ciel did not get her starter from a professor. Rather, she found a stray Raichu near the outskirts of her hometown of Celadon. She fell in love with its beautiful fur, and promptly beat it into submission with her bare fists. Raichu follows Ciel mostly out of respect, but also partially out of fear. As for what a Raichu was doing in Celadon in the first place, Ciel herself has no idea. And she doesn't care too much, either. Though Ciel later acquired a pokeball for storage, Sparks prefers sitting atop her head.

Espeon (Female); Fafner - For her 16th birthday, Ciel's father gave her an Eevee. Cute, fluffy, and fun to play with; the two became great friends. Within a month, Eevee had evolved into an Espeon, and the two grew ever closer. Because of this, Fafner shares Ciel's adventurous spirit.

RP sample: An excerpt from "The Lord of Snacks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The kitten's scratching intensified, and it began to claw at the bus at a furious pace. For a short time, at least. Behind it, at the rear part of the bus, a figure had suddenly materialized out of thin air.

The figure was of a short stature, roughly three feet in height. Enshrouded completely in a long, black cloak and matching hood, a shadow befell the entity's face leaving its identity a complete mystery. Though, its build was slightly feminine. Based on its physical stature, it was difficult to tell if the entity was human, or possibly an Angel. Not that it mattered; from its current position noone on the bus could see either entity atop the bus. Although, given the possibility that it was an Angel, where was its deus?

Despite the rushing wind generated by the motion of the bus, the figure's cloak did not move.

The kitten stopped its scratching, and turned to face the newcomer. It hissed, and began to slowly back away; it seemed afraid.

The black robed figure held its left arm out to the side, open palmed. The lighting of the surrounding area dimmed slightly as a white orb appeared with the figure's hand. The orb rapidly changed its shape, transmuting itself into a long blade of light.

That cat, which had been backing away from the figure until now, suddenly froze mid-step. Unable to move, nor cry out, it could do nothing but wait as the mysterious entity approached, its footsteps reverberating through the bus interior.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I wouldn't really call us 'fighters of light and justice'", said Felix with a chuckle. "Just a rag tag bunch of people with something in common, ya know? It's not like we're going to save the world or anything!"

What Felix didn't mention is that he wouldn't mind. He'd love to go on a grand adventure and do something fantastic, like saving the world from evil space monsters. Or a megalomaniacal dentist. Something worth talking about!

"Can't say I'd mind, though. That's really why I want the Penny. It's a mystery, and that means adventure!" he said excitedly.

He would have continued speaking, were it not for the sounds from above. Footsteps? What?

"Hey…does anyone else hear that?" His excitedness quickly began to fade. A chill ran down his spine.

The footsteps continued at a steady pace for a few seconds. Pat….pat….pat…pat… And suddenly they stopped. Aside from the humming of the bus's engine, nary a sound could be heard. And then a horrible screeching pierced the air. It sounded like…a cat? Yeah, definitely a cat, Felix thought to himself. A terrible sense of dread and fear ran through his mind, and the screeching continued for a few moments, followed by the sound of something splattering, followed by silence. And then burning. The sound of flame. A burning piece of black, bloody fur fell from above, rolling down the exterior window before bursting into flame and dissipating into nothingness.

Felix could do nothing but stare, open-mouthed, wondering what just happened. And as quickly as it had appeared, the unseen black robed figure once again vanished into the afternoon air.

For an unexplainable reason, none of the passengers seemed to be paying attention, and the bus driver was too busy staring at the girls on the bus to care.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • I feel like joining in, for here's my application.
    Name: Ichigo Kirameki
    Personality: Ichigo is one of those people that can turn the world upside-down with a small hint of a smile, grin, smirk, or just her lips turned upward in a happy position. She's blindly optimistic and never takes a chance to make the scenario more clement, more sunny. Ichigo is dubbed as the "Bawling Baby," or in a manifested definition "A cry baby," how she alleged that name, was that in every doleful or inadequate moment, she does one simple thing, she crys her heart out. One may see this annoying, but Ichigo will particulary barricade the tears herself, not for any known reason. She's upbeat and perky, and tries to make the best of the situation, another recitation, if any someone of something is abiding to be rapacious to her, she'll also lament over the situation. In precise, Ichigo is hyper, acts like a toddler, is buoyant, and not aghast to bellow. Her own language, is definately her eccentric deameanor, where she says -chan at the end of everyones names, including boys, which mentions her character.

Due to her hyenic nature, you could easily conclude that Ichigo loves to laugh, a chuckle, or giggle and can fit into her personality too. Mostly, she loves to laugh at her own little jokes and quirks, which don't amuse anyone but her, then people look at her as odd and queer. Ichigo can be identified as "A 4 year old in a 13 year old's body," and many people recognize her as that.

To Ichigo, life is a game that must be always of fresh moves and continuous entertainment, free of routine. Changing horses in the middle of the stream is another small quirk for Ichigo, which makes decision making, and sticking to a decision, particularly hard for her. Ichigo is incredibly imaginative, thinking of new ideas almost all of her time, but concentrates on the good stuff in life. Only thinking of optimistic things, you could address her as a "Goody goody."
    Description: Ichigo is rather short for her age, and seems the least bit imtimidating. She has contrasting scarlett hair that seems to be ringletted into ample curls, with a coral ribbon ever-so-slightly previaling on the apical of her head. Ichigo's viridian eyes seem to hold a lot of optimism inside them, as they are glowing every minute. Ichigo has her army of freckles carefully residing under her eyes and as we go on there are two dimples on Ichigo's cheeks that seems to look asinine when she beams at you. Ichigo wears a plain, alabaster shirt with a fuchsia tie with strawberries-yes, strawberries. She wears jeans that are to distant for her, but she prefers it that way, especially if her height is prolonged when she wears her waraji.
    Pokemon Description:
    Híme - Female - Pinpuku
    Treated like a princess; Híme is definately spoiled by her trainer, not just in one way, Ichigo forlongs to teach Híme many other moves other than she is supposed to learn. Pinpuku, is similar to her trainer, optimistic, a bawling baby, they are just peas in a pod. Híme may not be the strongest pokemon, but she has a heart, and will do anything to save her trainer. Híme was given to Ichigo as a present from her mother when she was the tender age of eight and still carries her around with her to this day.
    Ryõu - Male - Espeon
    Mind Ichigo, Ryõu is seen as a pesimistic and the complete yang of Ichigo, he's cold-hearted, and acts crestfallen at everything. Híme and him are always seen together- no, not in that way- arguing, it seems they never find anything to agree on to themselves. Ryõu was found on the road by Ichigo when he was a tender Eevee, and seems to have a grudge against all humans, except for Ichigo, though no one knows the reason.
    Mizu - Female - Kingdra
    Found as a young Horsea off the coast off a town, Ichigo has raised Mizu to become a trust-worthy pokemon, it also is Ichigo's transportation for across the seven,- I mean hundreds of seas across the world. Mizu acts as a motherly figure to the others on the team and is kind, and looks after all of them, though she isn't the boss.
    Akane - Female - Roselia
    Akane was found when she was very young in an adoption center, Ichigo loved the leadership of the young rose and took her in, Akane is the leader of the group and can act strategically with the other pokemon when in a battle, so she is proclamed the boss, though she doesn't have a pokeball, she hangs behind Ichigo, on her head, or perched into her arms.
    RP Sample:
    I walked silently along the side of my teammates. I mentally noted that the rock used to make the road was fairly old. I turned to look at my teammates as they talked between one another. Ugh, how I loathed their so called "togetherness." I focused on the female with blond hair and blue eyes. Her name is Shigeko, and I really think it suits her. Her name means luxuriant. That is exactly what she is. And Isuma, about as intelligent as a genius, and he is courageous; a warrior.

My eyes fixed my eyes on Shigeko. Her hair is shiny and soft-looking because of the expensive shampoo she uses. I held up a strand of my own hair. Chesnut brown . . . but it looked fairly soft and shiny. I looked over at Shigeko again and caught her attention. "What do you want!" she asked with a fairly annoyed tone. I didn't reply. I simply glared at her for a second before turning away. This was too much. They're already driving me crazy. I looked up at the sky. There wasn't a cloud to be seen in the sky. I hated when it was like this.

I rubbed my temples as Isuma continued to talk about nothing and everything at the same time. I don't think he minded that he was only talking to hear himself talk. Perhaps he didn't notice that he was. Either way, I really wished he would shut up. I walked the streets silently along my teammates. They began to make idle chitchat with one another, and I soon lost interest in them. I pulled a book out of my kunai patch and began to concentrate deeply on the words written on the page. "Hey, Nanashi! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

"Huh?"

"Kuso! I said we should look for a hotel!"

"I agree . . ." She smiled as we finally agreed on something. I, of course, had the pleasure of finding a hotel. I spotted an akuba. I gulped as I walked up to her. This would be the first time in a long time that I had to socialize with some one out of our village that was not an enemy. "Konichiwa . . ."

"Konichiwa!" she said rather cheerfully. I took a second look at her. She was really short; only about 5'1". I looked at her face and noticed that she had a lot of wrinkles. I tried to avoid eye contact, but I couldn't help myself. I could see such kindness and warmth.

"Gomen, akuba . . . do you know where I can find the nearest hotel?"

"Of course! It's about four blocks from here. You'll know it when you see it," she answered with a smile. I gave an awkward smile and quickly thanked her. I liked that. She was kind to me, but I don't think I was ready for that yet. I mean . . . I wasn't used to that. It was awkward, and I almost didn't like it. I found Shigeko and Isuma standing in front of the hotel.

"Hey! Nanashi! We found a hotel! Isn't that great!" Isuma shouted excitedly. My left eyebrow began to twitch. Shigeko laughed at me. She knew what I was thinking. I had to go through all that when the found the hotel! I resisted the urge to strangle them as I pushed past them.

"Hurry up. We better get our rooms." That was all I said. I needed to keep my calm demeanor. Shigeko smirked as she and Isuma walked into the hotel with me. I glared at Shigeko as I pulled out my wallet. I had to pay for the rooms! Shigeko said that she wanted all of us to have separate rooms. She also said she wanted her room under her name. I forcefully smiled as I tried to keep from yelling. I retreated to my room as soon as soon as the other two had left. I was really tired for some reason. I closed my eyes and quickly fell into a restless sleep. For now - all of us were anticipating on thing; the Chuunin Exams. anticipating on thing; the Chuunin Exams.

Last edited:

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • OoC| Ok, here I go. I have a question for you Mikuru-chan. How do you make your pokemon's names like that?

name: Jason Trinidad

personality: Jason is called the "spirit protecter." He is much more agressive than kind because of his memories with his death pokemon. If you befriend him, be sure that he will never let you go. He is mostly silent because he loves to think about the times he and his pokemon that died had great times together. He only talks when he is either challenged to a battle or when he's talking to his closest friends.

description: How Jason looks like

pokemon:

Pokemon description:
    * Growlithe- Was found almost poisoned to death by a gang of Beedrills. Nickname: Blaze. Why, because of his fiesty personality. Currently: By Jason's side and is always curouis. Gender: Male.
    * Medicham- Was the son of Jason's female Medicham. Nickname: Miracle. Why, for being born from a dead mother. Currently: Meditating in his pokeball until released and ready to fight. Gender: Male.
    * Erureido- Was taken away from an abusive trainer that almost killed him. Nickname: Blade. Why, his arms and his Leaf Blade attack. Currently: In a pokeball, becoming over-protective like a parent. Gender: Male.

RP sample: I got this from "Naruto:Next Generation":

As I turned around, I've seen a figure before the Kumai soldier took a swing at me and threw me a few feet away from him. I then engaged LR, making my eyes turn bloodshot and some veins inside my eye popping vessels. I backed up so I was able to get ready in a fight.

As I backed up, the Kumai soldier did a fire blowing attack with his hands. Luckly, I dodged it. With my fingers, I meditated for a while until the kumai soldier ran towards me.

I walked two steps back and snapped my fingers. At that very moment, The Kumai soldier collapsed to the ground, with his hands covering his ears. he was screaming in pain as if I cutted his arm. To make sure he was not faking, I zoomed into his hands where it was bleeding. In fact, I did see some blood dripping from where he was covering his hand to stop the blood. "We must finish him. We can't let him live because he will then tell his partners and they will find us." I then clapped my hands and everyone could see a sound boom.

Rushing through the air, its vibration pushed the warrior towards a tree and knocked him out.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • -name: Teresa
    -personality: Likes to mess around alot, and isnt the type to "get things done". She preffers to take it easy, or do something elce. She can cat to be hot headed when someone gets her mad, which turns into a problem because she dosnt like to get pushed around... at all
    -description: she is very short(about 5 feet. 5'1 if you count the 1 inch platform Etnies) She has blue eyes that turn green sometimes. Her hair, thats blonde just barely reaches past her shoulders, and her bangs come to the middle of her cheek. She wears a white t-shirt, and khaki board shorts, which she holds up with a skaters' belt.
    -pokemon: Vulpix, Dragonair, Azurill, Shiney Lickatung
    -Pokemon description:

-Vulpix- hyper, and Teresa's best friend.
    -Dragonair- Can get stuck up at times, being Teresa's best battling pokemon, but is still nice. She acts like Teresa's parent at times
    -Azurill- Is too young to battle, so she is just kind of there. She is childinsh, and playful.
    -Lickatung- A pain as day ditz. He seems worthless, but can be good in battle... at times..

-RP sample: I dont have to do it cause you said so :P

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • WaffleGod, Mikuru accepted. Teresa, I know you can RP thats why I let you off for the RP sample. But can you make everything else more informative. Like your pokemons descriptions. Make them more like mine and then you will be accepted.

name: Xavier Izzet
    personality: Xavier is a kind hearted kid who cares deeply for his pokemon and his friends. He is easy to get along with because he will befriend anyone. If you manage to get on his bad side, it is not easy to get back on his good side. He is very trusting and when you break his trust, he loses alot of respect for you. He loves proftecting pokemon even if thier not his own. He has been known for attacking a human for mistreating a pokemon. As long as you be honest with him, he will have no problem trusting you.
    description:

pokemon: (I do my pokemon description with my pokemon)

Sizor

Sizor was caught as a Scyther in the Safari Zone in Kanto. Xavier raised him up to a very high level to defeat the Elite Four with. On the way to the Pokemon League, Scyther came in contact with Metal Coat. Ever since then, Sizor has been Xavier's second best pokemon, and one of his favorites.

Dragonair

Dragonair evolved from Dratini at a low level. Xavier spent alot of time training Dratini to learn a very special move but it seemed like Dratini couldn't learn the move. Knowing Xavier desired this move, Dratini evolved into Dragonair and practice long and hard to learn the move Xavier wanted. Extreme Speed.

Kadabra

Catching Abra with the speed ball Kurt gave him, Xavier spent alot of time training Abra. It took a long time for Abra to evolve because the only move he knew was teleport. With alot of time and training put into it. Abra finally evolved into Kadabra. With alot more training needed, Kadabra worked his way to the top. Battling many pokemon, learning more moves and becoming a very strong pokemon.

Blaziken

Xavier's first pokemon, Blaziken started out as a baby Torchic with a big heart. He learned his moves very quickly and evolved only two weeks after Xavier recieved him. Learning moves at a rapid pace, Combusken easily out matched the rest of Xavier pokemon. He stayed in his Combusken form for a long time. Until Scyther evolved into Sizor, Combusken became second best and didn't like that. So with extensive training, he evolved into Blaziken and reclaimed him spot as Xaviers best pokemon.

Eevee

Eevee is Xaviers latest pokemon. Just previously caught, Xavier has been working with him alot and trying to make him as happy as possible with him and the group.

Last edited:

Maera12

:D
    Years
  • Name ~ Ahleed K. Hirsch

Age ~ 14

Gender ~ Female

Personality ~ A best way to describe Ahleed`s personality would have to be 'geeky'. She is quiet, calm and more kind then you could ever imagine.

Description ~ Ahleed has a normal height for a 14-year-old girl and has long, straight, chestnut colored hair. Her eyes are light blue and she sometimes wears spectacles. Ahleed dresses in a burgundy sweater that has a white blouse under it, navy blue jeans and black shoes.

Pokemon//Pokemon Description ~

Deep * Female * Raichu

Ahleed received Deep as a Pichu for her 5th Birthday by her parents. It was her first Pokemon and Ahleed planned on making Deep her only Pokemon.

Is it okay if the character has only one Pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back