• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's mai art...deal with it =[

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ohhh! 8O

THAT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!!! <333

The head looks great! I like her eyes a lot more in this style as well~ Again, she needs some collar bones. xD;;

Here are some tidbits that you may not need to follow, since they apply more to my style. :/

The shoulders could be sharper, with a tighter curve. Her mouth is on her chin. xD;; Mouths are actually closer to your nose. xD;;

I didn't see it earlier, but i have no idea what's going on with her lower half. xD;; I can't tell what position she's sitting in.

But yeah, MAJOR improvement. Like, amazing! Good job! 8D

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • :O
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Well, o_o I don't mind your art..but as some stated.. Your art is a bit off. But practice makes perfect.

With the new picture you drew, the hands are a bit off for my taste. I think you probably folded the hands a little differently, since the fingers doesn't look like it's apart of the arm at all. :x As for the neck, it seems a bit too big for a women to have. I usually seen girls with smaller necks, but this maybe your type of style. As for the shoulders, it seems like the arms are a bit too stiff. o_O Other than that, I really don't mind the picture. You are still practicing as many other people are, and that's good. >_> Sorry if it's harsh or not but I'm just stating my opinion. :3

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    No no no, it's okay, I was too focused on the messed up arm to realize anything else, but yeah, now that I look at it, the hands do look akward...=[ (and the shoulders...well...make them sharper and more relaxed..lol 8( ) and as far as the neck, yeah i should fix that..'_'

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    At least you know your flaws and are able to fix them. :3 Some people don't take critiques very well... o_o But if you were to be taking as an Art major, it's going to be essential. :3

Kimicatdemon

Years
    exactly...I know several of people who are so insecure that they refuse to take critque. I try to take as much as possible to advance though. =x

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    As many of them say, try not making your Original characters or pictures focus on the eyes more. :3 You seem to spend too much time on that(As someone else stated). Try to look up more tutorials or read manga to look up proportions. It's not too late to do anything. :3 Plus, Photoshop takes years of practices. Even I can't use it that well. =/

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yeah, I might not be able to be PERFECT just by practicing for a bit, but if I do it every so often, it might help...which is why I love Critics that actually give real critques, not the ones that just say your art sucks and don't tell you why. 8(;

Oh, btw, third sketch of it...(wow, I bet you gaiz are having fun seeing the same picture over and over again...lulz...8(;;; )
    https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/kimi_catdemon/picture095.jpg

So I've decided to upload a few random sketches, hur hur....
    https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/kimi_catdemon/picture097.jpg
    https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/kimi_catdemon/picture090.jpg <~~ Attempt at gaiz...8'(

Last edited:
    Back