• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Mightyena for Regionals!!

LugiaDialga

ɹʍɐɹ
Years
  • Regionals are in less than 2 days!! Does anybody have some last minite suggestions?? All comments and suggestions taken gladly and with a smile!! :)

Pokemon 18

4-4 Mighteyena PT
    2 Skuntank G
    3 Toxicroak G
    2 Honchkrow G
    2-1 Giratina X PT (numbers: 10, and 27 in the set.)

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums 28
    1 Luxury Ball
    1 Premeir Ball
    1 Dusk Ball
    3 Great Ball
    1 Warp Point
    1 Pokemon Rescue
    2 Life Herb
    1 Technical Machine TS-2
    3 Energy Gain
    2 Team Galactic's Mars
    2 Bebe's Search
    1 Marley's Request
    1 Looker's Investigation
    1 Team Galactic's Wager
    2 Roseanne's Research
    1 Cynthia's Feelings
    2 Galactic HQ
    1 Snowpoint Temple
    2 Miasma Valley

Energy 13
    4 Special Dark
    9 Psychic

Strategy
    Hopfully start out with a Honchkrow to get cards such as Energy Gain and Galactic HQ. Then setup Poocyena to Mightyena and/or Toxicroak and use Skuntak's Poision Structure to add more damgae to Toxicroak or no energy for 80 with Mightyena. If thinkgs are not working out use Giratina to wreak havoc across the board and utulize his Lost Zone ablilites! However Dialga G lvl. X is dominatin the format everywhere! He will imobilize my setup for Mightyena and Giratina!!

riskbreakers

Bang!
    Years
  • Make it a 3-3 or 2-2 Mightyena and max out the Roseanne's. Playing an SP deck, Roseanne's is very important. An ideal trainer line would be something like this.

1 Miasma
    2 Lake Boundary
    2 Galactic HQ
    4 Power Spray
    3 Poketurn
    3 Energy Gain
    2 Bebes
    4 Roseanne's
    1 Luxury Ball
    2 Cynthia's Feelings
    4 Cyrus Conspiracy

Drop the giratinas for 2-3 Crobat SP as they help in adding your lacking damage. Also, if you are fearing DialgaGX, run a houndoom or two. It should help with the matchup.

The deck needs a little bit more improvement but it's a so-so list already.

TearsofanUchiha

What do you know about me?
    Years
  • Just topping off what Riskbreakers said.

I would drop the Giratina line completely and throw in 3 Crobat.

You may also wanna consider maxing out the Honchkrow at four as you wanna be sure you have an efficient start every time.

I would also consider maybe adding a third Skuntank in there, that way one isn't prized when you need it, just off the top of my head.

Otherwise, it's a pretty decent list just needed some fixing up.

Edit: If you're worried about Dialga G Lv.X so much, play around and have fun with the deck. Throw in a Houndoom or two, and drop 2 Psychic Energies for two more Dark Energies. Personally, I feel Dialga is nothing to fear. People base their decks around fear, rather than having it running rampant. I wouldn't worry about it, but if you are throw in two Houndoom.

LugiaDialga

ɹʍɐɹ
    Years
  • Ok that might work, as TearsOfFun said I will play around with it and see what I get. I might go ahead and add a Houndoom or two in just to be on the safe side. The Meta Game in our area is mostly Dusknoir, Machamp and T-tar.

Back