• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's mine, don't touch!

Years
  • Yes! A few years ago, my sister would constantly come into my room and take clothes from my closet without my permission, which absolutely annoyed me to the point where I asked for a lock. Thankfully she's grown out of that phase and we now have different ideas of outfitting. Another would be my devices. I place passwords and pins on anything I can, not because of privacy, but because I don't like when friends take my things and start diddling around with it -.-

Years
  • As long as you ask before hand, I've got no problem with someone using any of my stuff. The only exception to this is my PS3 controller, as I'm now on my 4th one because the other ones were taken care of poorly if I wasn't the one using it.

If someone uses something of mine without asking, I'm not going to get mad, but it does bother me a little bit.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Personally, I'm not too possessive about my stuff except my gaming things and computer. People get really screwed if they dare to touch those.

Years
  • I can't stand people sitting on my bed. I hate it if I buy something to eat and leave it in the kitchen some place for a few days then when I am in the mood for it someone has eaten it. I have my own cup at work and when I went in one day someone was using it as a dish sponge and brush holder which filled me with so much rage I can't even tell you. I had only just taken it in a few nights before so it was obviously new and belonged to me. I also hate it when someone moves something I own and I can't find it. I have a fear of loosing things and people moving my stuff makes me anxious.
    Ask me though and I'd let you borrow everything I own.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I don't like people touching my beloved Computer! Even if Friends, i always refuse to let them use it!

Back