• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's my birfday. X3

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
  • That's awesome ^_^

But for me, I'm gonna have to stick to disposable cameras, much cheaper. Hope your birthdays is fun 8D

Makoto

Years
  • I'm still working on your present... Sorry for the delay, I really wanted to finish by now. >_>

*gives cake* XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I'm still working on your present... Sorry for the delay, I really wanted to finish by now. >_>

*gives cake* XD

I don't get any hugs and kisses like what other couples get? ;_;

Have a birthday full of joy and wonderful extravagances young one.

Jordan.

Thanks, even though I dont know you. XD

That's awesome ^_^

But for me, I'm gonna have to stick to disposable cameras, much cheaper. Hope your birthdays is fun 8D

My digital camera is my baby. <3

I wish you a happy birthday, Kimi. I hope it was better than the last one. =D

Thanks. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Wut? Kimi's burfdui?

OMGZ! KIMI, IT'S UR BIRFDAI. <3 Happies birthday. :3 Have fun~... After all this talk about... :O Not telling! I think you're a big girl now. NUT the time to have a fight, right? Yes, gugus, you're a big pupu, today. Remember when we met, in the DCC Thread? How funny was that... Grr. Hope you have fun and all that... Don't eat a lot, please. Don't play the queen and boss everyone by saying " It's my birthday " XD... So yeah, careful~ <~ I'm so jealous about your camera...-steals it-

<3 <~ Yeah. Heart ._.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Happy Birthday. Here is your Birthday Cake.
    Do not eat it in one bite.
    It's my birfday. X3

Soul Eater

Years
  • Soul Eater

Years
  • I don't do cake. I do military hardware.In other words, happy 19th birthday, Kim.

Jack. You know I dont do well with guns. *accidently shoots Andy's ear off* :x

Edit: DGHG JACK HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKED THE SECOND ONE? O_O IT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT MOSQUITO. XD[/capslock]

3... 2.. HOLYCRAPIT'SGONE. o.o Happy birthday, now lemme eat the candle wax. D:

...Go right ahead? o_o

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Jack. You know I dont do well with guns. *accidently shoots Andy's ear off* :x

Edit: DGHG JACK HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKED THE SECOND ONE? O_O IT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT MOSQUITO. XD[/capslock]
    I'm afraid you did way more than just shoot Andrew's ear off. You tore up his entire body with the 20mm cannon, then dropped napalm on his house. XD

Reminds me of that one time I gave Erica a CF-18 Hornet when she got recommissioned, actually. XD

Back