• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its my birthday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tool Guy

Weee
Years
  • AND SO FAR IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! so today is my b-day and I get a PM from (none of yer bees wax :p ) and I wanted to be friends and maybe get paired with her and then she says Im paired with (none of yer bees wax :p ) now I am filed to the brim with HATE! so other wise my day sucked. So how was your day?

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
  • well, despite the fact that I had to endure reading this useless piece of spam..I'd say its going pretty good.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey! I hope ya get a soap to was this spam ya made at the OC XD
    My day? Well, nothing much bad happining, other than Swimming Lessons and Math Homework XD

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    Mmm...okay...happy birthday... *pondering what will happen to this thread*

Zappy, if you have "Master" Admin powers, why don't you ever use them? You know clearly that this thread is spam. Close it rather than ponder. it's easier that way. -_- You never use your powers.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Hey! My day sucked too! I've been sick for two days, and had to endure a 5 year old who was picking at me, my friend moved to North Carolina and I can't contact him, I burnt my tongue on hot chocolate, and to top it off, I have a sore throat~! I'm glad to know someone's having a bad day today too!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    My present to you, I'll be your friend!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, your birthday is past, people are complaining, and I think you said you were leaving. Or something. *Close*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back