• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's name change season!

Years
    Hahaha this is true. It's really interesting seeing the creativity or background behind some usernames (and the randomness behind others haha). Sometimes it takes me a couple months to realise that a person I'm talking to who I thought I don't know is actually someone I do know, but under a different name. All part of the game I guess :P

I always love getting to hear the origin behind a username, and some have had the most random meanings that I never even knew it was the case. I love ones in particular that reflect one's interests since it defines the member so much.

I'm glad I recognize people more from their style of avatars/sigs than usernames. So it hardly ever confuses me... usually..

This is me as well, I tend to get adjusted to names fast so it's not hard for me.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Well this is the first time I'm changing my nickname on anything in the last three years so it's gonna be hard to get used to people calling me anything other than Strider. I might change back though depending on how I feel.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Spot the Touhou name, spot me.

Easy. I also keep to the "previously known as" tab when you click/hover over a username.

edit: Forgot to talk about my new name! Imperishable. Sounds good, relates to the thing I like most.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I was going to go with Weather Ball as my new name but idk I had a change of heart and decided to go back to good old Castform. It's just more....me

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    if the username i want gets approved i think i'm gonna do it. dw, honey is most def going on an alt.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm just gonna go back to Syndrome because everyone calls me that and I'm uncreative af rn

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    GO BACK TO LIVEWIRE... or Vermilion looks nice.

I wanted to finally change my name to Larry, but I believe someone thought ahead and made their old username an alt. :| Grr... oh well. I've had Hiidoran this long, I'll just stick with it.

Universe was Larry very recently, you should have reserved it years ago :(

we were going to do a Pokémon move collab but no one actually joined (except Chase <3) so idk

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    there's only like two members and Spherical Ice has abandoned us too :(

also Fire Spin is the best username/move name ever but no one wants it

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    It's name change season!

I miss being a
    It's name change season!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I want to go back to my original name, mainly as I can't think of a new one. I might never bother changing my name again unless I really want too.

Back