• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's "Officially" A battle Thread, For FoxHound :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Wow i completley forgot about this thread, well i guess ill record battles still but i wont unless it is requested. Im trying out a brand new team so it would be fun

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I wouldn't mind a battle, Fox. If you're up to it when you're done with Jimmyray, of course. I haven't really battled for about a week, so my apologies in advance if I'm not up to snuff. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    ill battle you steel in a bit, but ill probably use my good team :p

EDIT: Jimmyray is not responding so i guess ill brave the lions den and battle You Richard

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Im ready an im on wifi waiting

Okay, I'm on too.

WiFi seems to be giving me a bit of trouble, so I sure hope it doesn't D/C. It's been sucking lately, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, I don't see you on. Sure hope I got your FC right. I'll have to check real quick.

EDIT: yeah, I got it right. I'll be waiting for ya!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Okay, I'm on too.

WiFi seems to be giving me a bit of trouble, so I sure hope it doesn't D/C. It's been sucking lately, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, I don't see you on. Sure hope I got your FC right. I'll have to check real quick.

EDIT: yeah, I got it right. I'll be waiting for ya!

Omg. How long have you guys been at this? oh nevermind, you just got finished when I typed this. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    The battle went on forever lol, probably the longest ive had. I bet my secondary team couldve faired better. GG Steel your team is stacked :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    I guess im going to try my second team bacause it might be better than my first

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    The battle went on forever lol, probably the longest ive had. I bet my secondary team couldve faired better. GG Steel your team is stacked :)

This was your longest battle?

Geeze, I've had battles go on for almost an hour. Now, THOSE are intense. But usually they're stall wars will my fellow stall team pushers.

That Explosion on my Starmie really screwed me up, I'll admit that. That forced me to find another way around DD Salamence and company. But I know from experience that Metagross survives Close Combat. I let you take out Dugtrio in order to lower your Defense a bit more to guarantee an OHKO with Meteor Mash.

Good battle, though! After Starmie went down, you had me sweating!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Yea, the battle might have went differently (You still wouldve won) if i didnt hand you porygon over on a silver platter :p

EDIT: Are you coming Alexpriest?

Last edited:
    Back