• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's "Officially" A battle Thread, For FoxHound :p

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Yea, the battle might have went differently (You still wouldve won) if i didnt hand you porygon over on a silver platter :p

Yeah, I've got to be careful with Dugtrio, because once someone [good] sees him, they'll usually predict a switch. Not always, though. And if I do catch him on a Thunderbolt, it's pretty funny watching him squirm. XD Same with Electivire. Basically, Dugtrio massacres everything SkarmBliss fears. And, on occasion, he'll kill a Blissey or two when the need arises.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Man Priest, that battle took forever, why did it take so long between atks?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Lol, nice. Well That was a good match anyway, I knew that blissey would be a problem so i had to kill her by any means nessisary (aka. Explosion), after that i just let yanmega go wild

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
    Yeah, once Blissey was gone, I knew I was out. I had nothing to counter that Yanmega...I should have anticipated that Explosion, and switched to Gengar. I knew it was either going to be that or an Earthquake, neither of which would hurt Gengar.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Yea, i actually need another move besides EQ for Steelix so im off the the move tudor now :p

Back