• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's only been, what, five years?

WidowMaker

Horizons
Years
  • Yikes, I haven't visited here in ages. It's been forever, PC. I really should start posting here more often, even if my love for Pokemon has somewhat diminished. Some of the older guys (not older men, that might be slightly creepy) around here might remember me from the three years that I was actually active here, circa 2005-2007. I can really only remember a few of my older usernames here, which were FireTorchic and Saniigo, if those ring a bell.

Lots of good memories from around this place, that's for sure. I'm so glad to see this place hasn't changed much over the years, it's a really nice feeling. I'm going to make it my personal mission to post more and stay active, considering I've neglected to for years now.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    What? Five years? That's a long time. Wow!

Well anyway welcome to PC. It's great to hear that people are coming back!

You propably know the rules but you might want to read them again because five years is really long time.

Drop PM to me if you want to ask something, okay?

Have fun at 'new' PC!

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Well, I mean, I've been here within the last few years, but I haven't exactly been an active poster like I used to be. Just took a look at the rules though, so thanks for the heads up!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome back! Wow, glad you came back! PC is pretty much still the same, yes. Majority of the posters here or active members are usually those that registered 2 to three years ago, so it's hard to look for those that registered five years ago and below. But, I hope you can get reacquainted with your old buddies though, and might as well meet new ones right? .. Umm, if you wouldn't mind if I ask something, What section or where do you usually hang around before? I'm sure they'd be happy to have you back there. :)

Guess you already read the rules, so, stick to them as always! Have fun and be active as much as you can! Looking forward to see you around. ^^

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Thanks! I actually used to be a moderator in the Webmasters Discussion subforum, which doesn't look to be around anymore. That's mostly where I used to hang out, along with Other Chat. I don't remember ever really posting much in Pokemon-related subforums, which I guess would have made me a 'casual' user.

Back