• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Pokemon Confession Time

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
hahaha, I have stupid confessions.
My aunt made me a farfetch'd costume for halloween! (pun is in there somewhere I know it) And she even brought me a real LEEK! But before I could leave, mom made it into a soup XD And the beak was made of like, a hollowed out Squash that had alastic in little cut holes that attached to my head! And there was a cape, and I could ahve designed it better- And she's a seemstress kinda person! And I didn't want to offend her, but it was sadly pathetic. And, another confession. I am the only one that know I like pokemon as much as i do at current. *sigh* the challenges of HighSchool...

Chocobo

Beware My Choco-Fire!
Years
I Have One:

I Am Slowly Drifting Away From Pokemon(Don't Get me Wrong I Don't Hate It)I Picked Up My Shappire And Was About To Play When I Started Up Everything In The Game Seemed Hard.Like I Was Playing For My First Time.

I Still Like Talking About It But I Guess I Offically Became A Old Pro.

Back