• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Really Not Funny Anymore

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh wow Akio, I think I remember you o.o Hi ~ Anyway, I agree, Draco Meteor hitting Piplup got annoying fast. Yeah, Piplup abuse is nice, but it's just giving Piplup more screentime that I don't want it to have D: Yes, I would actually prefer it to become dead and ignored. Poor Pachirisu and Buneary :(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    it's ac completely random point but did anyone notice in the old days how the character model's of Ash, Brock and Misty and the rest of the main charters including the Pokemon seemed to vary from episode to episode(they they were drawn in other words) or is it just me??

Last edited:

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    We haven't gotten that far in this country yet, but I have to ask: What could possibly be bad about Piplup being constantly bombarded by Draco Meteor? I really like penguins, but the Piplup in the anime is just so annoying. I usually don't mind out-of-the-ball pokémon, but hes just taking up too much screen time.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • solaris knight said:
    We haven't gotten that far in this country yet, but I have to ask: What could possibly be bad about Piplup being constantly bombarded by Draco Meteor? I really like penguins, but the Piplup in the anime is just so annoying. I usually don't mind out-of-the-ball pokémon, but hes just taking up too much screen time.

They apparently keep doing it over and over and over again. A great comparison would be to Team Rocket getting blasted at the end of almost every episode.

Raichu Guardian

I blame the schools
    Years
  • Sounds kinda like the new Vic/Carni biting gag. Which Gible actually sometimes does too.

What I can say about it, is that a season that's been running for god knows how long has to have something. Then again I always talk about how pokemon is a just cycle of the same things. Ash catches a poke, fights a battle, chara of the week, gym battle, contest battle, league battle. All of that jazz.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I like Gible... Piplup need a good blasting...

And some episodes still make me laugh. Like the one with the evil Togepi a few weeks ago.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I actually like Piplup's suffering by Drago Meteor.
    This is one funny thing, which Piplup gives us.

Back