• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Shower Time!

How long in your average shower?

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    How long do you people have showers?

I hope this isn't a random poll...

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I normally take mine in the mornings before school, so that means I have to take short ones since, well, firstly I don't have the physical time to lounge about afterwards and I have to make sure my hair is somewhat dry by the time I leave the house. Secondly, I have to save some hot water for the rest of the family if they decide to take a morning shower too. <_< So yeah, generally those showers last 5-10 minutes.

If no one needs to shower after me and I've nothing to do, I could go well over 35 minutes. =D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I take mine at night, that way I don't have to worry about it the next morning. 10-15 minutes normally, but when I just want to relax or when I have a neck ache (which happens a lot for some reason), I can just stand there letting the water hit the back of my neck for a while.

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    probably about five minutes as I need the remainde to my time to get up for school, though maybe 5-10 if I am having a really slow day.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have them for about 10-15minutes, i take my time ;)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I don't even have a shower in my house. I have to take baths, which can last as much as an hour.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    10-15 mins.
    Cause I don't want to stay in there for too long,or for too little time.XD

Though,if I'm in a hurry,its well under 10minutes.^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    From 5-40 mintues o.O My average showering time is 20-25 minutes, though...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Oops. Forgot to reply to my own thread. I take about 10 minutes.

My fastest time was about 30 seconds. I was having a shower during a TV commercial break. XD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    My fastest time was about 30 seconds. I was having a shower during a TV commercial break. XD
    My fastes one was about 5 seconds o.O I just ran under the shower, turned it off and got out of there (I just had to log in on PC for some reason, that day o.O)

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    10 - 15 minutes when I'm too lazy to take my time or stand for too long which happens less now.

So now it's usually like 15-20 minutes cause I'm becoming a clean freak...which scares me....in many ways.

Back