• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its that old Debate... With a twist... Pepsi VS Cola

???

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    I hate how pepsi tastes, and all diets taste weird. I like cocacola, but cherry coke is better.

i could have picked other, but between the "pepsi" and "cokes" cherry coke wins

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Coca-Cola all the freaking way. Pepsi tastes like something you would use to clean the floor. :<

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Coca-Cola all the freaking way. Pepsi tastes like something you would use to clean the floor. :<
    You have tasted floor cleaner! o_O

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    I had to vote for Cherry Coke, it's just the best there is.
    *looks at regular coke can on computer desk*

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Owh god, not another... Definitely Coke!!!
    Any soda with coke in its name is my obsession... Cherry coke, vanilla coke, coke zero... well theres no sugar but what the heck, its still coke...
    Coke pwns everythin!!! Even dr.pepper dont have a chance against the allmighty COKE!!!

Gee, i really overreacted...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Didn't we have a thread like this not that long ago? O_o
    Oh well.

Anyway.... I knew even before clicking this thread the person who started it is a Pepsi person.... do you know how I knew this? Take a guess then click the spoiler below. XD

Spoiler:

And now that that's over with... I collect Coke things. And I love Coke. When it comes down to Pepsi or Coke... and there's no Coke... I'll drink water (I'm not kidding...), I just can't stand Pepsi. The taste is all bad and sweet like... it's just... no. XD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I chose other cause..

Soda is BAD fo you, peeps! xD I try not to drink it anymore, especially since its so close to soccer season.. *looks left and right* S-supposedly it dehydrates you. Plus all the sugar...eesh.

>>
    <<

Though once in a blue moon you MIGHT see me drinking Crush...*dies*

-Neko

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Yes Soda is bad for health, Convert yourselfs to Kool -Aid >>
    I find Coke to bitter and im anti Caffine Pespi is more common selling caffine free than coke.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm more of a Root Beer fan myself, but I prefer Coke over Pepsi. Pepsi's just really... Bitter, and icky. XD Yes, I know, I sound like a four-year old. But it is true. I hate Pepsi.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    It seems I mostly like Pepsi branded drinks (Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Sierra mist, 7up, and all that other stuff) I only like a few drinks on the Coca cola side. I like coke, Raspberry nestea, and sprite. So there should be an option for both.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Coke is my preference, but I like both. Can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest... I can't stand it when people go to restaraunts and the like and ask for Coke but go off in a strop when they find out they only serve Pepsi.

Years
    Coke is my preference, but I like both. Can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest... I can't stand it when people go to restaraunts and the like and ask for Coke but go off in a strop when they find out they only serve Pepsi.

Yeah thats just stupid.

I like coke too but pepsi MAX is just so much better.

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Diet pepsi for me! ^0^

tastes better imo, and i get it half price at work ^-^

x

Back