• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ITS THE COLOR....

COLOR

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I've always used white. It's my style, bland and pure.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I liked blue... I never remembered having white as a color; I should try it one day if I open my Platinum...

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
  • W00T, u can change the poketch color in platinum?!?
    *goes and tries it out*
    egg timer?
    *tries it again*
    ok, now i have the color changer... I have it now set on blue. but i object, i see only a gray color, no white.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    I haven't played Platinum in a while but I remember my color being blue. Blue has always been my favorite color! :D

Prime-

Monotype Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    Blue! My favourite colour, along with the DS I played on

Pym

atomic!
    Years
  • i chose blue, if memory serves correctly. i just liked the colour of it, plus it reminded me of the blue lantern corps from the green lantern comics. the blue lantern corps is my favorite sooooooo yeah.

- // Pym

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Please don't bump threads over a month old since the last post as that's against the forum-wide rules.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back