• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    If Eevee (or any other Eeveelution) were in the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl, would you try hard to get it?
    Yes, but I don't have the game yet. If I have it, I will try hard to get a Eevee.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    If Eevee (or any other Eeveelution) were in the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl, would you try hard to get it?
    Heck yea!
    It would be cool if it was an eevee and it constantly changes forms!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answer, midnighteon. Anyway, I got a new topic. Here it is:
    Do you think Eevee should have good stats? Why?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is a really good topic, Rene.
    It's difficult... Eevee is a pokémon that's meant to evolve, whatever that Eevee-boy in the anime's first season says. The thing with Eevee is that it is balanced and not extreme in any way (right?) and thus, it can't really have any particularly good stats, if you don't value balance as good.
    But since I love Eevee and would love to use only it, if it had better stats, or at least suddenly started growing better stats above lv 30 or so :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sure you can join, angelsavoir ^^;
    Izy will write your name in the members list.

In the meantime, perhaps you can answer the current topic? (found in bold text in my previous post)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes, I think Eevee should. Because it needs to be stronger.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Heck yea!

That would be cool!

Well, it definetly could have better stats. Even though it's fairly decent already. And they need to improve Flareon... T_T

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    eevee already seems to have good stats for a basic pokemon.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Heck yea!

Like a Castform? xD That'd be pretty nice in SSBB.

Maybe not Eevee itself, but it should have an all-round even stats. It's evolutions should be more pumped up in their specific strengths though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yea, and the definately would need to improve Flareon. As for now, it's a lousy (but adorably cute) duplicate for Ninetales/Vulpix. It's pretty slow, isn't it?

Years
    Dunno if I still can, but can I join the club? Along with a few other, Eevee and the Eeveelutions are some of my faves. Any chance of joining? What do I have to do?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    feeder18, you have to state which on the eeveelutions is your favorite, and why, and then you're practically a member! ;P
    Nah, we'll just make sure Izy adds you to the members list, and you can start posting as much as you want about our favorite evolution chain. You can probably post right away now :) This is the latest topic:

Back