• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Haha That's a more original pokeball then I thought. I kinda meant it to be like a sprite pkball though z^_^z

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    hey, mrcheeseypuff (hehe awexome un) are you in this club??? i dont remember you...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    hello cheeseypuff,welcome to the club!new topic!

wat's ur favorite eevee evo?

umbreon!

Likewise...*points to avartar*It's just so cool....with its quiet intensity.....and its coolness....and its awesome movesets....

Anyway welcome MrCheeseyP^^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    haha I don't think anyone's become famous in this fanclub because of their name O_O But it is a really cool name ^^

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What's your favorite Eevee evo?
    My favourite Eevee evolution is Flareon.

~Rene~ :t025:

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Sorry if this seems like spam, but I do have an Eevee for trade, details below:

Nature: Adamant
    Level: 1, untrained
    IVs: 28 HP, 27 AT, 31 DE, 16 SA, 31 SD, 31 SP
    Egg moves: Curse, Flail

I can nickname and PokeRus it for you if you like.

All I ask for is a Salac Berry. If anyone is interested, please PM me for my MSN and FC.

EDIT: My favorite evolution? - Jolteon (I thought his name was Volteon for ages, lol...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Um...are you in this FC?
    Well, I changed a picture of a regular Umbreon that I found to a shiny one in Paint.
    Spoiler:

Here it is!^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    again I state to please not start a new topic w/o owner or co owner's permission. We could just start making up topics whenever we were bored and it gets annoying. (Umbreon, espeon, and leafeon tie BTW)

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    yeah i think so but here's my newest sig for the club
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    nice banner. Yeah ya could fix that 'r' XD
    I'm not on much because i have school and homework and a life XD. K jk. cya for the night prolly

Back