• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
    nice quiz i got flareon.i love monty python & the holy grail.WHAT...is your favorite color?!btw mrcheesey it asks me 2 login again on quizilla when i make new creation,then i get sent bak to home.i do it again,and it does it again.am i doing something wrong?i verified my account...

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    nice quiz i got flareon.i love monty python & the holy grail.WHAT...is your favorite color?!btw mrcheesey it asks me 2 login again on quizilla when i make new creation,then i get sent bak to home.i do it again,and it does it again.am i doing something wrong?i verified my account...

I'm not quite sure what but you might've been going onto different webpages. It does that for me on pc. So it might just be a glitch.

I'm working on my quiz but I'm trying to make it good and non-munipulatable (holy cow did i just spell that?).
    I'm like 2 and 1/4 ?'s through though XD
    And welcome jason

EDIT: Here's my quiz. Here It needs a password because I want to see how many people from the club actually TAKE it. The password is 'eevee'

Last edited:

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    I got Leafeon on this one ^^.

Which is actually odd because I'm trying to popularize a Leafeon moveset in competitive.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Hehe, i'm first to take the quiz! :D

Hmm, i got flareon, it's my least favourite too! :( I got a black blob on the other one...

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I'm not quite sure what but you might've been going onto different webpages. It does that for me on pc. So it might just be a glitch.

I'm working on my quiz but I'm trying to make it good and non-munipulatable (holy cow did i just spell that?).
    I'm like 2 and 1/4 ?'s through though XD
    And welcome jason

EDIT: Here's my quiz. Here It needs a password because I want to see how many people from the club actually TAKE it. The password is 'eevee'

i took the quiz. im an espeon! ^^ yay

Tamaki

Years
    ill make one:
    if you could rename eevee or its eeveelutions, what would you name them?
    ill have to think bout this one...

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Make a quiz ^^ Oh wait that's the contest... The topic is: DUN DUN DUN: Idk. once in a lifetime or at least until you all understand... FREE topic ideas. If ya got an idea first one to post it is in

EDIT: NVM She got to it first ^^

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    if you could rename eevee or its eeveelutions, what would you name them?
    Glaceon = Glacia and Leafeon = Leafia.

Tamaki

Years
    hmm, iceon is a nice name. i think flareons name is too... well, unoriginal. maybe fueleon? lol, no, thats stupid... i dunno. theres a topic:
    think of a new name for flareon

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Aargh...I missed a whole conversation on this FC.

Well as for the current topic:
    Spoiler:

Well, it's not that origional, but there's not that much that's origional that you can do with fire names.

Back